>here's that high schooler I was telling you about

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 197.67K)

millie looks like that

is that MBB?

He got held back like three times, he says so in the first episode

He was held back multiple times.

>here's that high schooler I was telling you about

Attached: f.jpg (1920x1080, 245.29K)

I looked up and he is 29 now. The guy playing Jason is 27.

The wall has not been kind to my girl

>claims to ostracized by an intolerant society
>in reality, nobody likes him because he’s just a huge asshole

Him and Argyle better have a fucking scene together in the 2nd half.

Attached: Argyle.png (1422x953, 1.68M)

Is this Dave Mustaine

Also he says "naw man I'm pretty far from okay" like one word off from the exact pulp fiction quote

looks like a young robert downey jr

>Metalhead who's also into nerd shit like DnD
Why can't the producers get their stereotypes right?

Eleven is in high school?

yeah nah.

As a GenXer I can tell you with absolute authority that NO dude like that would've come within 1000 miles of the D&D kids and/or the game itself. In fact, he'd probably be banging the shit out of stoner & metalhead chicks.

If you played D&D back then, you were a pariah. The gaming industry had to bust it's ass to market the hobby to the "mainstream", and that's why you now have shit like Critical Role.

The only one in that group that is even remotely believable is the fat fucker, and he looks way too old.

His introductory monologue was the cringiest thing this show has ever produced and made a strong case for high school bullying.

i look exactly like him
bros...

Attached: fea.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

Even in the CA Bay Area back in the 80's you didn't see that many brown kids in schools unless it was in cities already overrun by shitskins.

It was either 99-to-1 whites to "minorites", or the reverse. There wasn't any of that "multicultural diversity" shit that infects the modern day schools.

the 80s had some shit hair styles but nobody looked as bad as all the pictures I have seen for this season, wtf are they doing?
did all the kids refuse to style their hair so they had to use wigs and the wigs turned out to be really awful?

This show is what you get when you have Millennials try to explain the 80's.

Seriously, right?

You went to school with one of those ridiculous bowl cuts they had in season one, that was a guaranteed ass-whooping.

>all metalhead are into nerd shit you poser

Attached: 1652627517753.jpg (969x1143, 127.25K)

>show with insane production value
>still filled with retarded decisions

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Why is he named 'Argyle' and not 'Tequilio Nachez'? There's some woke shit going on here.

>If you played D&D back then, you were a pariah.
That's what he literally is.

Yeah I know, with his good looks, self-confidence, extrovert personality and charisma. What a fucking pariah.

Please do continue to enlighten me about the social dynamics of my generation, millennial retard.

>you knew every single american teenager in the 1980s

>the millennial has no argument, and can't cope with being wrong

I hear you faggots like participation trophies. Enjoy this one.

Attached: bitch.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

Teens from the 80s that played DnD went on to create metal and rock bands that produced LotR and DnD inspired albums you brainlet.

i watched the first episode last night and it felt like 7 different directors worked on it. what the fuck was that