Hack

Hack

Attached: 1513657155655.webm (512x288, 2.95M)

that pizza looks like shit, even dominos is 10x better

Just had a nice slightly doughy za last night, it really is better if it's slightly doughy, I don't want to eat toppings off a cracker

Dessert looks like shit

Attached: sam.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

Slightly doughy pizza is indeed the best form of pizza. Those razor thin burnt to a crisp crackers they try to pass off as pizza are disgusting

Now that the dust has settled, was she in the wrong?

Attached: amy.jpg (813x549, 45.77K)

Yea no thx I don't want my pizza 90% bread. They also didn't let it settle and served it too soon as you can see it falling apart

She was one of the few who caught onto the producers fucking with them to create drama. Reality show producers are horrible people who's job is to make people flip out for the camera.

>za
your opinion is retarded too

Attached: EUY3qxXXgAA9L-x.jpg (333x600, 37.84K)

Holy shit I never noticed that grease. Yeah it's awful.

>Gordon has a fit because Amy's husband keeps calling it a "show"
I think you may be right

This accusation is made all the time and Ramsay has sued/been sued multiple times over it. He always wins. The only successful lawsuit against him was one where the owner sued the producers for damaging his walls and allegedly stealing a pot, and they settled

They had to leave the country at some point so yes

christ i fucking hate you americans so much, your pizzas are all fucking disgusting you fat retarded pieces of shit, fuck all of you, faggot fucking americans

Moreover, the whole "I-it's fake, they made us look bad on TV, none of it was real!" shit started literally after the first episode of the UK version. She said that everything was fake and nothing helped, Gordon sued her for defamation, and won. Absolutely nothing was fake or forced in the UK or USA version post that. Americans just generally are more hot blooded than the British and Gordon exaggerated his anger to match.

It was because of the massive amount of death threats being sent to them because the show completely lied about the tips and other shit. Like a lot of other restaurants they collect tips and hand them out to everyone as a flat % on payday so the kitchen staff gets a cut.

It's a show, how would anyone build an actual legal defamation case out of it? The fact he wins proves nothing of the shows legitimacy.

No restaurant does this for server tips, and even Americans don't tip the cook. They might monitor how much a server or bartender gets, but that's their money and only their money, why else would you work for $2 an hour exactly? He was stealing their tips, simple as. He asked them to confirm multiple times what they were doing, and each time it boiled down to stealing tips. They were working a job where the appeal is tips without getting their tips.

Oh no, I was speaking of the case HE filed against one of the UK restaurants. She started going to the press and complaining and saying it was all fake, so Gordon sued her for defamation and won. Last people have heard of her she completely lost her mind and is homeless

Why does he think he has any right to critique others' cooking when he can't even make a fucking grilled cheese?

Attached: gordon ramsay.jpg (586x750, 52.94K)

>this shit actually looks good to americans

It really actually is good if you shred the cheese and cook it on low on a stove

Attached: 1598818664281.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

lmao

How exactly does an episode basically exposing the fuck out of the business and shitting on it get released without it all being staged? He never even "fixes" the place in canon. Surely the restaurant owners would have the right to back out if things go that poorly?

>calculatedly complains about it being late and cold so the chef won't give the pizza time to rest properly and bring it out when the cheese is still liquid
>as a professional chef, Ramsay understands how pizza works and then immediately destroys the pizza in a way that would destroy absolutely any pizza if you handled it like that immediately out of the oven while the cheese is still runny
>basically manufactures this scenario to slander this guy's ability as a chef for 'drama'
>then goes home and uploads a video of himself fucking up a god damn grilled cheese sandwich
This man is so greasy and contemptible it's making me want to take a look at his early life section.

the za was made greasy tho fr