The GOAT

The GOAT

Attached: 1C174E5D-13F4-4190-BB25-AF7F26CBF2AF.jpg (1170x1341, 757.03K)

Praise be to Lord Xenu for blessing us with this kinomachine

>movie tickets are $30 each now

Inflated numbers by Scientology.

does this mean we are getting a trilogy

I'm glad Xenu is an ally of Israel

Cruise movies are the only big budget movies left that can make bank and put people in seats besides capeshit

This. They should announce admissions and not the money, but yeah, it's Murrica.

Higher than any MI movie? Good I can't tell them apart but Top Gun is something special that will survive the test of time.

Are they really that expensive? Tickets at my local kinoplex are 14€ (about $15).

I enjoyed the face that there were a lot of real shots with them actually in a f/a-18, but the plot was so fucking generic. Also why were the so vague with who they're fighting? The Su-57 was called "fifth generation fighter", the not-russians are "rogue state", but they can't be any former ussr counties because they never had F-14s, which leaves Iran, but the place they were bombing definitely did not look like Iran.

Cruise is the only actor outside of comic book /starwars trash who can pull capeshit numbers

Not a hater, but big opening weekends for established title doesn’t mean shit. Just means marketing did its job. Let’s see if it has a Doctor Strange 2 second weekend drop before judging it a success

Weird. The Mummy was his biggest opening at 174M so how is 151M biggest ever?
Mission Impossible Fallout opened at 170M right behind The Mummy.

We don't talk about The Mummy.

>envious marvel basedling

is the action in this movie any good? doesn't make sense to have dogfighting in the age of jet fighters and radar with missiles that can home in from a hundred miles away

The Mummy's 174M is the worldwide number, while 151M is only Top Gun's domestic number. Top Gun made 260M worldwide.

Ah ok makes sense. Thanks. So Mummy still highest for foreign and Top Gun for domestic.

don't forget to sign-up with your local recruiter, goy. We need cannon fodder for WWIII

Yeah, for some reason The Mummy did quite well in China.

Cruise status: Unbruised.