IT'S UP

IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=X1nspyaDEEU

Attached: rlm good 1.jpg (580x750, 34.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Upf6i7dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not watching whatever is linked, but my penis is up. Just thought you guys should know

>best of the worst

I’ll pass thanks.

>not the batman
kys rlm

How big tough guy?

> This time, the gang discusses the 2011 feature film Clash in the College. See what happens when political ideaologies are challenged in multiple Holiday Inn hotel rooms!
Oh God they're gonna talk about a 'political' movie. I don't think I can handle listening to their NPC takes this hyperfocused.

Is the pigbear wizard in it?

i like watching redlettermedia because it makes me feel like i have friends even though i don't

Attached: me and the boys.jpg (704x528, 86.19K)

Based alcoholics talking about what they want and not what a pleb croud begs for

literally the only watchable thing they have.
90% of their plinkett reviews suck (especially the star wars related ones)

OH BOY MY FRIENDS ARE BACK

IVE BEEN WAITING ALL WEEK

Literally the most predictable NPC response to the word “political”. You’re a parody of yourself

>Literally the most predictable NPC response to the word “political”. You’re a parody of yourself

Attached: 2jy24u.jpg (636x773, 31.56K)

SIRS.....they're making fun of us

Why is that an NPC response? You just said something but didn't explain it

Its SOUL time

SIRS DO NOT REDEEM T HE CLASH IN THE COLLEGE

There smug cunts now. If you still support after they make fun of their audience every episode you're a whipped cuck. Simple as

>There smug cunts now.
*They're

>nooo why isn't it The Batman review! Talk about my capeshit!

finally, I can stop thinking about my thoughts for one hour

If you like that, then you will love 24/7 friend simulator cumtown podcast on youtube.

why dont they review new movies

>not watching Les Stroud

>There smug cunts now.
*Their

>I REFUSE TO WATCH THE BOONDOCKS SAINTS AND THE BATMAN BECAUSE PEOPLE KEPT RECOMMENDING IT TO ME. THAT MAKES ME HECKIN BASED!!

Fuck jay

Attached: 1624461334706.png (552x770, 597.85K)

They do. You should check out their channel sometime.

I'm off work sick, so I watched some dumb movies. I watched all the Resident Evil movies back to back. What other dumb shit can I watch.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-29 at 18-47-04 resident_evil_out.jpg (WEBP Image 1280 × 720 pixels) — Scaled (85%).png (1093x615, 1.46M)