Was it Kino?

This also includes the original series

Attached: TheOuterLimits.jpg (365x273, 10.42K)

>daddy, i wanna ride on the horsies. daddddyyyyy

Kino of the highest order. Any and all series of this.

The two-parters and crossovers were either the best episodes or the worst. An ethics professor at one point made us watch the episode with the yellow martians that involved suicide to negotiate peace. Michael Ironside played their leader iirc.

it was alright, i wanted to fuck the flobots

Attached: Mary_25.jpg (388x600, 48.93K)

The remake was a solid 8/10 minus all the clip show episodes which I found to be tolerable but unnecessary

currently watching it, some episodes are pretty kino
still on S2 but I remember they started showing boobs at some point, wonder which season is that

nude horny alyssa milano episode is beyond kino.

A majority in the first 3 seasons. After that, they slowly toned down and stopped

>Some amazing stories perfectly in line with its legacy
>Some absolute dogshit not even worth airing on daytime television
What was up with it?

nope, no nudity is S1-S2

They did anthology the old school way. Multiple writers, directors, cast. Several of the episodes would have been being made at the same time. And if they'd managed to nab an actor who'd normally be out of their price range, just because he wanted to do an episode of a show he loved as a kid, they'd bend to whatever. Same problem with Tales from the Crypt.

Oh I meant the remake not the original series

>It is one of the great mysteries of existence how the smallest drop of understanding can cleanse a sea of mistrust and hate.

Fans of the 1990s "new" Outer Limits may be aware than some of the
episodes featured some great female nudity.

Unfortunately these episodes have been widely censored both in
the DVD releases (the Canadian ones) and in some TV broadcasts.

The episodes are:-

S01E02 - Valerie 23
S01E14 - A New Breed
S01E16 - Caught in the Act
S03E01 - Bits of Love
S03E13 - Double Helix
S04E15 - Mary 25
S04E17 - Lithia
S04E23 - The Origin of Species
S05E07 - The Human Operators

yes me too, the 1995 series

There was an episode that I remember watching when I was young called the quality of mercy, the plot twist blew my mind when I was 15

The Deprogrammers was the best episode

ah mystery solved
fucking puritans ruining things

I watched it as a kid and liked it, I wish I could watch it somewhere streaming , but prime doesnt have it in my location

do you guys remember an episode with some plant that became a sexy babe and replaced or ate the male owner or female owner?

or was that another series?

lol u fucking coomer

Attached: 1637070484423.jpg (400x400, 35.22K)

the two dvd sets i got from amazon are uncensored (luckily).