I just finished watching a documentary on the Waco Texas accident and I have a question...

I just finished watching a documentary on the Waco Texas accident and I have a question. Why does everyone treat the FBI/ATF as the bad guys? The cult clearly mentioned that they were trying to start doomsday. Its the job of the FBI to stop these crazies from doing this type of Shit so clearly the cult was in the wrong

Attached: 8998C05D-41B4-4AA2-BCE6-7D3C95AA2C60.jpg (1054x774, 282.84K)

And how could a cult full of hicks cause doomsday?

they could've done a mass shooting or worse

Thanks to the ATF we never had to find out

lol

Thankfully the ATF did a mass burning first

>guys should we peacefully take in koresh when hes out jogging?
>nah thats no good for publicity, lets call the press, roll in armed to the teeth and shoot their guard dogs
>what could possibly go wrong?

Ultra right wing/Libertarian/Sovereign Citizen fags defend the WACkOs. The reality is they were a danger to themselves and to the community, they had the opportunity (and the responsibility as parents) to diffuse the situation entirely by cooperating with law enforcement, they were responsible for their own children's deaths. These are the same people that defend Amon Bundy and the OKC bombing

Because it’s the popular thing to do. A lot of people are groupfags so they just go along with it instead of looking at the whole situation. Are the ATF and FBI cunts? Yes but for other reasons.

unironically, yes

>shoot flammable material into building
>set it on fire
>blame it on the people inside
thank you for your service ATF heroes

>doomsday
>mass shooting
lmao, u wot?

>Bootlickers in this thread
Go back to www.reddit.com thanks

Watch bill hick report
They stormed through the building in an ATV/APC with a flamethrower and toasted everyone

I don't care what you think about the davidians, the atf did literally everything wrong and it led to innocent children burning to death

>the Waco Texas accident

Attached: jerry.jpg (500x284, 21.75K)

>Why does everyone treat the FBI/ATF as the bad guys?
Burning people alive including women and children and then celebrating on top of their ashes is frowned upon by the broader society
>but they broke the law
Sure. Was the death penalty an appropriate punishment for those that died? Were there better alternative ways to make arrests?
>they could have done a mass shooting
They didn't do a mass shooting.

>right wing libertarians let some dude larping as jesus fuck their wives and daughters
glad they got BBq'ed tbqh famalam

Kill yourself.

Koresh was based

ATF was cringe

>Why does everyone treat the FBI/ATF as the bad guys?
You watched a documentary about spooks murdering dozens of people including children and don't see how they were in the wrong? I guess those little kids deserved to be killed by spooks, they were evil cultists afrer all
Good thing the ATF did it first.

>they could have
>they didn't
no shit, asshole. learn english.

>the Waco Texas accident
Assume you meant "incident". It was no accident but a coordinated mass murder of American citizens by federal agents

All religious americans should be burned alive.

You should be hanged.

>accident

lol. Is that what the documentary told you?

>no shit, asshole. learn english.
*No shit, asshole. Learn English.

>ATF gives you ample opportunity to surrender the pedo fake prophet
>go start a fire and force kids to inhale smoke because you believe in jesus crap
>we're the real victims here!!!!

The whole things was a power grab by the Feds, ever since that bank shoot out in California. The agents involved were basically midlife crisis guys wanting to see some action.