Do you genuinely think you're funny?

Do you genuinely think you're funny?

Attached: 1658653769134238.jpg (353x334, 32.85K)

I’m deeply sad.

I've been made aware that I'm not

I only try to be funny here with you guys, outside Any Forums I'm a very emotionally flattened man who scares or bores people away

I am though
Sometimes I'll just be sitting eating lunch at work or something talking with someone and the rest of the guy's will be smiling and snickering and shit
Then I'll ask them what's so funny, why are you laughing and they'll just say it's something about the way I talk
Sometimes I'll say something totally normal to someone and they'll bend over laughing

I hate it, all I want is to be taken seriously and be feared and respected, the sound of laughter fills me with rafe, especially female laughter, it's like a razorblades in my ears
It's why I self-isolate

Attached: 1445207811127.png (737x758, 157.71K)

I posted a text convo I had on Any Forums once, and lots of people responded with gigachad faces but lots of people apso said they wish they had a friend like me because I seemed really funny. Whitepilled me for life.

I am known for my off-the-cuff quips.

No, I’m not funny or witty at all.

Attached: 2x.gif (400x206, 2.95M)

lots of people have told me I'm the funniest person they've ever met

Attached: 1581542456452.jpg (368x448, 29.95K)

No i get comments like "shut up, you're ruining the joke" when i'm around people. :/

Who are you talking to schizo?

I know that I am funny

I am funny with the people I'm comfortable it's just that to avoid uncomfortable situations with normies I have to put up a front so I just seem like a boring uninteresting fuck which I hate

I can be funny but I've never been sure whether people laugh with me or at me

Attached: 1601087952445.png (689x795, 89.26K)

>168767392
Didn't read, kys

I make people laugh, so yes.
I will share one humor tip with you anons. Calling Mike's Hard Lemonade Michael's Hard Lemonade will make someone laugh, or at least smile. I know this from experience.

my sense of humor is too black for most people but the ones who "get it" seem to appreciate it.

Attached: 1987298728973.jpg (1280x720, 77.45K)

I was at one time, but nowadays I get too neurotic when speaking and I stumble over everything I say

I know that I am funny. Through trial and error all of my life I have applied in my conversations what people find funny. People know me as someone incapable of bashfulness.

I approach people with confidence. I am well liked by people. I always have a smile on my face and I use lots of body language and hand gestures.

In my experiences:
>People do not respond to black or dark humor unless the joke is laid out for you on a red carpet.
>Smiling puts people at ease (at least for Americans, I know some cultures look down on smiling)
>Jokes relevant to them. Comparing older women to the golden girls always makes them cackle.
>Self deprecation is for faggots only.
>Never use humor for the sake of humor and never overstay your welcome with your jokes.

Attached: a3b439d6e43f81924cf2a950e46e5dc9.jpg (500x531, 54.67K)

I am funny just because I am cheery and provoke sitcom laughter with my star like stage presence. I just point to a crowd and say "Ah look at you!" And everyone loses their minds.
When I joke only the nerds are witty enough to get it.

I know I am because I already was acknowledged by others

Yes. I consistently born with bits and just saying stupid shit