Burger removal the country

is your country based too?

Attached: Flag-China_03.jpg (720x360, 81.85K)

Inshallah and elhamdulillah they destroy nancys plane

I love China so much it's unreal

>Pelosi gets shot down and we have a global HABBENING
>Pelosi doesn't get shot down and I get to make fun of Any Forumsoids
Win-win

Winnie wont do a thing

Attached: FZEO_KoUcAAN9HM.jpg (1234x679, 83.67K)

Yes because Pelosi won't visit.

>gorgia stays a shit hole and i make fun out of it
>gorgia gets rekt by Russia again and i make fun out of it
how does it feel knowing you're not important to mutts?
win win situation

You live in such an irrelevant place that fucking SERBS didn't claim you.

>have low IQ
>border regional power
>decide to fuck with them
>lose the war in 1 day

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN GEORGIANS

Attached: 1648722006003.jpg (1024x819, 79.11K)

>that pic
LMAOOO, Russia is getting bogged down in Donbass, you really think they stand a chance against fucking POLAND?

>>decide to fuck with them
Nigga what?
THEY were the ones that fucked with us when they started to back the South Ossetian separatists following the Bucharest summit, they did absolutely nothing when they broke their non-usage of force agreement and then intervened on bullshit reasons that weren't proven.
>inb4 "muh EU report"
Corroborates what I say. Russia was actively backing the separatists, was in full dereliction of its duties as a peacekeeper and their excuse for intervention was bullshit.

>THEY were the ones that fucked with us when they started to back the South Ossetian separatists following the Bucharest summit, they did absolutely nothing when they broke their non-usage of force agreement and then intervened on bullshit reasons that weren't proven.
no shit retard, should have elected some retarded pro Russian boomer, at least they wouldn't have invaded you, but you thought fucking with them was smart, beyond retarded you Georgians are.

>no shit retard, should have elected some retarded pro Russian boomer
Even SHEVARDANDZE said he wanted to join NATO, by the start of the 2000's, pro-Russian politics was dead, because Russhits blew their opportunity to build relations with Shevardnadze's government back in the 90's, instead replying on blackmailing him.

Attached: 1646036012257.jpg (900x900, 58.09K)

Xi’s only daughter lives in America. He won’t do jack shieet.

kek

She'll be there tomorrow, get some insider trading info from chip makers, and that's it. Winnie ain't doing shit.

retard doesn't get it he is using her to seduce high ranking USA generals, probably already done
well good job you didnt get blackmailed but only got invaded, fucking retard, Jesus christ how are you guys so low IQ

Now who is gonna remove the chinks.

>Don't side with NATO
>Russia tries to annex you anyway, because they're Russians
Stellar fucking plan there, you don't have the slightest clue of Georgian history do you? Russhits are untrustworthy and they'll try to fuck you over regardless how much we try to cooperate, siding with the west at least gives us more leverage.

you literally tried to side with nato, you were warned and said like oh you won't do shit, you were expecting help from the USA, and you were left alone. You guys are the most retarded people out there

Buttblasted retard kek

Are you blind or just have the memory of a goldfish?
>Russhits are untrustworthy and they'll try to fuck you over regardless how much we try to cooperate
If we didn't side with NATO, Russia would still end up occupying us on some bullshit reason whenever they had the option to do so, because that's what they ALWAYS do, except there wouldn't have been an American warship to tell them to back off and they would've gone further.