Have you ever seen a blonde man date a blonde woman?

I unironically think that the first time I saw that was Andyyy and her boyfriend
I feel like blondes don't date each other
Same question for gingers

Attached: 1658225727876069.jpg (352x198, 16.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CgT8_TesFWj/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course, every day. Most bondes aren't real blondes btw.

>Sweden
I'm talking to non scandis

I think blondes have a preference for eachother but gigners try to get rid of their genes subconsciously, that's why they date black men

Gingers do seem to operate on some level of seething self hate

>gigners try to get rid of their genes subconsciously, that's why they date black men
Sad

A redhead hit on me like a year ago and I look Spanish. She was a cute skinny jewish girl. We got her to accept Jesus and then she was on the fence about it again. Anyway, I kindly told her it would be best if she married her own people, for all the right reasons. There was even a red haired kid I knew that was crushing on her. She eventually went for a caucasian guy. Besides, I had a crush on a girl from my own country, but she was kinda rude.

Blonde men don't exist

Dolph Lundgren is blond.

Blonds are racist and xenophobic.
Gingers/redheads are liberal and progressive.
Not joking desu. I see this all the time.

Blonde men are usually gay

Not true desu

instagram.com/p/CgT8_TesFWj/

the girl might be a bottle blond THOUGH

that chick is bottle blonde

I think the redhead girl problems stem more from jealousy. The jewish girl I met was bullied throughout her childhood by other girls. Naturally she gravitated more toward nicer men, and people who don't remind her of her abusers. But I do think race mixing is at the top of the list of disgusting things people should avoid. No amount of self-hatred ever got me to date a black chick. It's obvious incompatibility.

envy* rather, not jealousy

>mfv in the future, men will never find redish pubes next to a sweet sweet ginger pussy

>Blonds are racist and xenophobic
based
>Gingers/redheads are liberal and progressive.
the reason they will eventually perish

Yes all the time. Most people who date each other tend to look like each other for the most part. I think different couples just stand out to the eye more

blondes are unironically racists as fuck

Spot the kid everyone else in the family shits on

Attached: 23B21E6F-DB78-41E2-B235-44F90BCBE7E5.png (2000x1333, 2.77M)

>self hate
No, everyone hates us and we grow up being constantly made fun of for our hair colour. It's not self hate it's just hate.

of course you don't. there are no blondes in france