A HECKIN SOVIET TOILET, you don't see these back home lads!!

>A HECKIN SOVIET TOILET, you don't see these back home lads!!
>Flippin heck, look at this decrepit SOVIET landfill and all it's SOVL
do people like this exist in your country?

Attached: b&b.png (870x777, 603.54K)

yes, they are called boomers.

He's a sex tourist kike piece of shit that pretends to be this guy interested in Russia, look up his dark history on the Roosh forums when he talks about abusing and sexually exploiting women. Now concealing his past on youtube has made him rich.

If you promoting this faggot and support him, I hope the same thing he did to women from poor countries will happen to all your female relatives.

>women from poor countries
You're admitting russia is poor?

Lol, obviously. Russia is not a first world by any means.

Provide source or fuck off back to your mashed peas, faggot.

>sex tourist
imagine caring
like you freaks here wouldn’t do the same if you could

I know it's hard for you to understand that some people are unpolluted by ideology and therefore can make objective observations about the world.

>Blimey, a soviet minge! Epic!
>I haven't seen gash that hairy since the Brezhnev era!
>Olright, let's tuck in
>Join me, from my point of view, while I shag this soviet clunge with me madlad British knob!

Attached: bb.jpg (558x602, 114.56K)

>same thing he did to women from poor countries
what? Pay them for sex? They are making a better wage, what's wrong with that?

touches children*

"Vorkuta mentions a number of times on the rooshv forum how he moved from the Isle of Wight to Brighton on the South Coast of England. Bald & Bankrupt says his hometown is also Brighton.

Vorkuta describes how he is bald and 6'3 in height. This is identical to the height that B&B mentions in his videos.

Vorkuta describes himself of being from Jewish heritage and in using that to have sex with Israeli backpackers in India. B&B also describes himself as being Jewish and regularly wears Star of David tshirts..

Vorkuta says his favorite football team is Chelsea, B&B the same.

Vorkuta describes how, on his first visit to India, he fell gravely ill and once he'd fully recovered ended up running a guest house there for 4 years. An identical set of events is described exactly by Bald & Bankrupt in one of his early Youtube videos. The two timelines also match identically.

Vorkuta details his learning of the Russian language, studying and teaching in Russia, a love of all things Soviet and of his many travels around the FSR and outlying countries and in having sex with as many women as possible there and by any means necessary. B&B speaks Russian and describes a very similar set of events (asides the sex part of course).

Vorkuta describes having a young Belarusian girlfriend. B&B the same.

Vorkuta explains his "Gaming of women" and tactics in great detail. He explains his most successful technique is to befriend the local men and babushkas and earning their adulation and respect by accidentally showing them fake pictures of himself in affluent settings such as "sat in a fast car in the South of France". Knowing that, in his words

"by the following day they will have told all their friends (and more importantly the young women) of the wealthy foreigner who had just entered their "shithole" of a town"

[with a view that] by the following evening I can drop the Babushkas and fake male friendships and move onto their women.

>I know it's hard for you to understand that some people are unpolluted by ideology and therefore can make objective observations about the world.
And you're not one of those people because you're now assuming all Americans think Russians are all polluted by ideology and can't make objective observations about their world

Vorkuta says you're a faggot

Imagine believing Russians in 2022
You're better off believing all women

>OMG GUYSS !!! IS THAT FOKIN SOVIET VILLAGE CUNNY !!???

>abusing and sexually exploiting women
That's based THOUGH
Also Z

Just visit the Swedish reddit.
Half the people there are people crying about SOVL. And that SOVL is always misery and 3rd world conditions.
Meanwhile the same people never left the comfort of Sweden.

Why is sex tourism bad exactly?

Ben looks very norf if you'd ask me

So he's based?

>Half the people there are people crying about SOVL. And that SOVL is always misery and 3rd world conditions.
what are they complaining about? From here I'd guess immigration, but this is a chud slanted board.

I wish he visited more russia/china or Russia/north korea border regions

You're not welcome here arnold.

Fantastic thread