How was your high school experience, Any Forums?

How was your high school experience, Any Forums?
>High school from mid-2000s to late 2000s in Netherlands
>Did "Gymnasium" (basically most difficult HS with some Latin and Greek)
>Healthy mix of normal people, some goths/alternative people, some rich people, some autists
Was comfy as fuck. I heard that the school went downhill later on, though. Apparently we got a lot of drug dealers there now.

Attached: Proooh.webm (614x1076, 2.92M)

cmon Any Forums

My school is fucked now

why is that pig's nose so big?

It got grabbed by a crocodile

Attached: Baited.png (700x522, 1.06M)

American public education is worse than most third world countries, and not only that but you also get bullied by other kids or even faculty if you're poor or ugly

100% honestly smart people are better off not going
I knew of a kid who dropped out at age 15, passed the GED test, and immediately started college at the local university and he probably has done better in life than the vast majority of kids who finished high school

Attached: 1553998197905.png (382x390, 142.45K)

nooooo

I was on the football team on high school (WR1) and I had sex with half the cheerleaders after winning a big regional rivalry during my senior year. They were hot and slutty as fuck. They would normally blow some of us after games but for this huge win they went all out for us.

It was only about 13ish of us, since everyone else bailed to hit up an after party. It was just my friends and I were fucking around. We were still in half pads because we were amped the fuck up and posting videos on our social media because it was still new and we were fucking hyped. Most of the team had left to go fuck their gfs or head out to get wasted but we were balling and having our own after party.

So we hear the door open and 6 of the varsity cheer girls come in. These were really fucking hot girls, skinny, perfect skin, big tits, huge asses. And they don’t even say anything because they are smiling and laughing trying to do that fuck me smirk. But it’s clear they have no underwear on we could smell the sex. And none of us said anything we just jumped on them like animals. Within a few seconds I have my dick in this redhead bitch with a thicc butt doggy style on the bench and I’m just pumping away. My teammate just facefucking her mouth. And I blow a huge fucking load inside her bareback after like 3 minutes but I just go to this blonde hoe and stick my dick in her next. And this goes on for an hour and the sluts just keep moaning so loud. I fucked all 6 at some point in the pussy or mouth and one in the ass. I wasn’t even cumming after the second girl just fucking without busting. Then we left with them after we showered off and went to the after party and got blasted where I fucked and jizzed inside my crush and her friend at the same time.

But that was my peak. now I have no friends and women aren’t interested in me because I don’t make enough money. Most of my earnings go to child support, I knocked up the redhead and my crush’s friend that night like an idiot

Attached: 48293748.jpg (1536x2048, 370.51K)

>Everyone thinks I'm a badass who doesn't give a fuck because I snort Adderall and Xanax off my desk at school and smoke weed everyday
>Actually a total fucking loser who only got laid by seducing obese Asian girls and had almost no friends
>Became a total failure who fixes cars for a living and peaked in high school even though I was a fucking loser even then
I think it went as well as an aspie like myself could hope for

Post your redhead

Haters will say cool story bro and call you a larper but I too went to an American high school and I know what you say is true. Sex was plentiful if you were in a "cool" group

>Athletes
>Wannabe or real gangstas/criminals
>Drug dealers/druggies
>Musicians/band/DJ
>Class clowns/comedians
>/FA/ dudes that had the latest greatest fashions
>Art/alt kids

All of them got it in and were fucking like rabbits.

I was a DJ, and with my friends we started a party crew (just high school kids throwing house parties and charging guys 5 bucks or bring liquor. Girls free).

We ended up with a crew of 5 "groupies" that would follow us from party to party. Eventually we all became eskimo brothers. It became basic, like every party was the same:

>Set up DJ equipment
>"omg DJ user that's so cool"
>Play the tunes that get the party jumpin and the girls dancing
>"user play 50 Cent"
>Me: and what do I get in return?
>"Whatever you want" *wink wink smirk*

When the party started breaking up or cops were called, we'd take the girls to someone's house and raw dog them.

I can only imagine the pussy that all these EDM DJ's get. I was a local high school DJ kid and got it in plenty. High school was based.

hmmm, you are a weirdo lying online to impress anonymous strangers on a cornish tapestry weaving forum

Attached: 1658700946854673.jpg (355x501, 33.41K)

I jacked off to this post

>be me
>afghan expat
>born here
>attend grade school
>melting pot of a school
>locals target me for being a minority and dont speak their language, they beat me up, my pussy friends didnt do anything and fled like chickens.
>next day they attempt to do it again,
>My inner aryan scythian ancestors blood kicks in causing me to snap into warrior mode and punch their leader in the jaw, knocking him out.
>they retreat and and never come after me again.
>i continue beating up arabs till the end of highschool and notice they are getting softer and not hostile as before
>2000s and early 2010s during my school years was a warzone

Attached: 1641312230478.jpg (730x730, 120.28K)

>be me
>weird girl with one side shave likes me for some reason
>only spend time together during school
>introduces me to internet culture and vidia
>i literaly spend time learning about reddit memes and pudiepie
after 3 years i finnaly decide to ask her out
>she kinda refuses
>mext year (the 4th and last of high school) I learn she is a dyke now
>begin to hate faggots more than anithing for the next 2 years
That was the second red pill I got after being taken to church and realising there are some evil ppl doing evil for no apparent reason, just to fuck us up.
Anyways... I could have been way more productive than it was for me,

Attached: 1644550120671.gif (464x496, 2.37M)

>wake up at 6am
>school 8am
> 0 subjects to talk about with colleagues
>stay in school for 7/8 hours
>eurobeat is my saviour
>Dream about getting work
>end highschool
>be happy
>I have work

Pretty shit

>Grade 9 and 10
Go to school, come home, browse the Internet and play video games all day

>Grade 11
Health complications galore

>Grade 12
Be stressed 24/7 about getting into university, and then - like a typical teenage loser - spend 2 months stressing over prom

>got late
>went to a native school in another town in Brazil for almost 4 months, but their dialect was a bit different from the one I speak. Everyone was native too and very cool with everybody. There were a few dancers of Brazilian funk music
>went back to my land between Brazil and Bolivia
>started school with the German farmers nearby, but they used to speak more German than Portuguese. Everybody was German farmer, only exception was a group of American Mormons. There were anime people, the sertanejo (Brazilian country music) people, and two or three funk people
>dropped the German farmers school after 2 months, I think
>went to Bolivia and spent 1 year there. It was my best and funniest time at school. 90% of the school was native, the rest was mixed or white. There was some emo/rock group, the cartel group and the football group, some anime group too
>back to Brazil, but in another town and studying at night. The students were lazy people who studied at night because they disliked to wake up early, drug addicted people or people who work during the day. and just wanted the diploma
I dropped the school after 1 months because I discovered that town gave a certification of conclusion if you passed a test

Being cringe in grade 10 got me out of a possible police report for homocide.

How the fuck does that work

If you act cringy enough, no one will take what you do seriously. It's not particularly complex.

I went to "gymnasium" too which is basically the same as it is in Norway I assume

I went to a class with a bunch of jock normies, couple nerds who hated me and girls who were either shallow bitches or ugly shallow bitches (but thought they were a lot smarter than everyone else bc they were nerds),

I was somewhat liked but I mostly remained quiet at the end and didn't talk to people bc I couldn't relate to people and connect on a true level