Man I really miss those kids

Attached: 0_Chris-Watts.jpg (1200x900, 104.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u11A4FQlDMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when the fetus shows up on television
>when the skull being drenched in black oil shows after

Attached: knuckles oh no.png (274x593, 129K)

>be a fucking introvert
>marry crazy phone obsessed control freak normie bitch
>she drives me insane why did i do this
>meet a girl who doesn't drive me insane
>get in a fight because my wife finds out
>kill her
>woopsie doodles
all that i can see how it happened. like he's a retard, but i can see it.
but then
>kill both of my daughters too

wat?

> Chris Watts honestly had no choice. Put yourself in his shoes. his girlfriend would literally spread her big brown poop hole and get it nice and stretched out so he could lube his weiner up with her butt cream and she would plop it down on that weiner and ride it till it made a fart vacuum in her butt cavity that literally would suck the sperm juice from his balls. He was so ass drunk after that he killed his family with his smelly poop wiener in his pants
>168758558

It was premeditated. There's a lot of proof. I don't feel like looking it up but trust me.

>there's proof
>i don't feel like looking it up
>trust me

nigger why did you even bother replying?

Attached: 1641235346824.jpg (640x853, 71.37K)

Looks like a nice fella, doesn't he?

Attached: Dougal.gif (320x240, 47.06K)

>when cops were searching his house while he was apathetic, sexting his mistress

Attached: young-christian-bale-in-blue-sports-coat-and-blue-buttondown-photo-u1.jpg (750x1155, 37.43K)

>that hairline in high school

Writing was on the wall

Biopic when?

a thread without nicoles butt being posted is pointless
this whole thing came about as a saga to make her famous and give her attention so if we're not sperming for her those kids died for nothing

Whens his appeal bros? I want to see him a free man

>God proves his existence by shitposting
Kino

I am new to this, where can I see this part.

really though what are even the chances of that is even God laughing at that point?

he unironically thought he would get away with it and live happily with that butterface girl
before the murders he looked up active volcanoes near him, that his big plan for getting rid of the bodies

3:45
youtube.com/watch?v=u11A4FQlDMo

thanks fa m

It’s in the video where he talks about getting ass drunk from his mistress basically sucking his cock with her anus cause it was all lubed up with the cream of her butt and she would stretch it out and ride him on she ass until he went mad abd ass drunk and then he went home and snapped all they necks

holy fucking crap kek