Actually enjoying this long boring movie

>actually enjoying this long boring movie
>all of a sudden 2 hours in alexander is fucking and sucking cock

are you fucking kidding me

Attached: 1628477422355.jpg (300x445, 35.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxmp2AyjHps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not wanting to suck Jared Leto's cock

What are you some kind of faggot?

come to think of it, why didnt jared leto just do the main role instead? oliver stone truly exposed himself as a hack with this one

Attached: alexander.jpg (804x1200, 161.84K)

>tfw faggots fagged Alexander even though irl he was disgusted when persians offered him cute boys

Daddies>Twinks

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxmp2AyjHps
Such a kino movie.

this was before The Great Reset so i actually still liked that movie

Attached: Alexander.Revisited.The.Final.Cut.2004.720p.BRRip.x264.fanart.jpg (1920x1080, 636.62K)

Cope. Alexander was a faggot

>Ancient authors see this and other anecdotes as proof of Alexander's self-control in regards to sensual pleasures, and accounts are also known of Alexander's stern refusal to accept indiscreet offers from men who tried to pimp him male prostitutes, among whom, according to Aeschines and Hypereides, was the renowned Athenian orator Demosthenes.

>However, the ancient sources report Alexander as sexually active with women throughout his life and how in adulthood he brought concubines to bed every night. One instance tells of him spending thirteen days making love with a tribe-leader of woman-warriors hailing from the Caucasus mountains.[4]

>The ancient sources do not report, however, what modern scholars have asserted: that Alexander and his very close friend Hephaestion were lovers. Achilles and his equally close friend Patroclus provided the legendary model for this friendship, but Homer in the Iliad never suggested that they had sex with each other. (That came from later authors.) If Alexander and Hephaestion did have a sexual relationship, it would have been transgressive by majority Greek standards ...

I liked Alexander. It had its flaws but it didn't deserve the negativity it got.

They netflixed a great white leader. They made him a fag. It was the first movie I ever walked out of with my friends

Which version of this film is the best?

Alexander had a gay Persian boyfriend (Bagoas)

deboonked

I heard he despised sexuality, as everything sexual about him was reminder of being lowly/animal-like, instead of being divine

>white
>Macedonian

user... Macedonia is not yours. Cling to another accomplishment that isn't yours.

It's not netflixxing if it's historically accurate. Alexander was a homo and the Greeks were gay pederasts.

>transgressive

moderns don't realize you can love your friend without wanting to suck his cock. also greeks were the faggots alexander was macedon chad

Alexander was Macedonian not Greek though

are homosexuals a fairly recent thing? it seems like it's increasing

>Greek
>white
Also, Alexander is recorded as having been the gay lover of Hefaiston and Bagoas.

Alexander was a Thracian Illyrio-Epirote (Subsaharan Bulgarian)

Macedonians spoke a dialect of Greek and were culturally Greek. Just like the Greeks they enjoyed fucking little boys and other men.

there were faggots and rome had a tranny emperor, but now it is promoted

Thracians got mutted by slavs. Closest thing to them are the Dacians aka Romanians.

I can't believe one Romanian lad stole the entire Achaemenid empire and the liberty of the greek cities.

Macedonian elite were also boy fuckers

Romanians are gigamutts and don't resemble Dacians at all

Yes but they were also admited to panhellenic occasions with reluctance, before Alexander that is and practiced polygamy.

I disagree, take a gander at this Hamitic Khan nigga.

Attached: King-Seuthes-III.jpg (748x1024, 1021.42K)

Modern Romanian lands were invaded and occupied by dozens different peoples in the last 2300 years, bruh.