Russian lessons

Today I'm going to teach you Russian. Repeat the most important Russian phrase after me.

Smert Ukraine! Pidorasam smert!

Attached: 1656680854554.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

Blyad, but nonetheless cyka
Kot
Bydlo

>Repeat the most important Russ-ACK

Attached: FB_IMG_1647404063195.jpg (720x960, 124.84K)

Those people died already, two months ago

One more very important phrase: Ja vyjebu tebia v zhopu i obossu, pedik

Theyre still standing, near kherson

They are not

They are. 2 more weeks

Hope they'll get castrated on camera, pissed on, raped, disemboweled while still alive, set fire on, then fed to pigs and dogs.

Пpигoжин гeй, Boлoдин дoлбит
Eбaть pycню, eбaть!

What happens in Georgia, that Russians are so against it? Except low taxes, wine and mountains.

Пoкa чтo ябyт хoхлoв и либepaнoв. A чeбypeки вceх copтoв мpyт зa Paшкy в кeклaндe пoкa pyccкиe кopзинки шитпocтят нa фopчoнкe.

So they did resurrect?

We don't care about Georgia on general, but Georgian mercenaries in Ukraine must die.

Eбaлкa нe выpocлa, пeтyшoк.

>flag LNR
>Another dickhead mixed up the flags
lmao

Attached: novorossia15.jpg (2000x1333, 421.55K)

South Ossetia. These people do not want to be with the Georgians and ask for help from Russia.

Maybe, but first theyll cut katsap throats slowly

Because they are preparing a referendum on becoming part of the Russian Federation. Mentally retarded stinking animal.

>Mentally retarded stinking animal.
Im familiar with your kind, no need to repeat.

Rabid dog

Enemies of Russia are subhuman we are well aware.

I noticed that Russian posters ended up falling into two categories as a result of the war.
Either they've become completely demoralized because the war happened or because it went south quickly and so they've lost hope in a future russian democracy/superpower.
OR they've become more deranged and rabid and just started lashing out, OP and consonant crew fall into this category. If Ukraine ends up retaking Kherson, I fear some of them might just rope themselves.