Ahsoka will be in every series now

Attached: 2333.png (955x792, 583.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/17ikf94CHRHJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally no one I have ever met has ever heard of this character even if they like Star Wars
why are they doing this

God I despise the sheer proliferation of Star Wars media.

good i guess. the franchise is too focused on humans when there's zillion other aliens there

Are you shitting yourself over a anthology series about different Jedi from the prequels?

but if anyone knows ANYTHING about the extended universe, she's the one person they know

this character was astroturfed by disney by paring youtubers to promote it. no one ever liked it.

BASED
vocaroo.com/17ikf94CHRHJ

Attached: remembering a more civilized age.gif (540x240, 1.43M)

Why must they keep exhuming EU names for their shallow wankery
Can’t wait for Heir to the Empire all about Phasma’s rise to power

I’m so glad I stopped watching or caring about Star Wars over a decade ago when TCW came out. It’s all just dogshit now.

Attached: 8A074095-08FA-4734-86F4-F6A77874BDE6.jpg (1920x1080, 583.83K)

>2013
>almost everyone was super optimistic about Disney Wars
>they might even make a tv show that'd be so sick

The sheer fucking state of it is only outmatched by Nu-Trek.

>tfw they noticed that people liked yeed so they add baby and child version of everyone
can't wait for baby sheev

>the only remotely competent person in charge of your multibillion franchise is a massive waifufag that forces his 4/10 OC into literally everything

absolute hovel of star wars

>they spent $4 billion on it they must have really awesome ideas about what to do with the series

turns out we don't think enough like Disney's board of directors.

>2022
>Nobody gave a shit about Star Wars on May 4th and just passed like a cold breeze of wind
It’s kinda amazing how fast they killed the golden goose. A conglomerate of corporations owning everything was always going to be the death of art, and now we’re watching it in real time.

forced diversity

Stop caring about Star Wars. It's not your fault. But you've got to walk away now. It's over.

Attached: naughtamine.png (572x699, 34.88K)

kek

Attached: brainMeme1.png (1633x1170, 193.8K)

Orange buttcheeks was the biggest monkeys paw of Sun Fights

Hope they depict that her race are good for nothing slaves that never earned their freedom.

They keep making more and more shows spreading themselves so thin they don't have people to write them so they hire complete amateurs. We know the shows are getting less and less popular and Kenobi might be their last truly big title. So they can be beaten.