Well?

Well?

Attached: 1-1066.jpg (1280x1706, 260.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569105/Shocking-moment-woman-celebrating-birthday-loses-arm-pushed-subway-train-Brazil.html
thesun.co.uk/news/5309677/shocking-moment-woman-is-pushed-in-front-of-train-but-survives-after-falling-between-the-live-rails/
wseetonline.com/rs/2021/05/26/horrific-moment-woman-is-almost-shoved-in-front-of-brazilian-subway-train-by-schizophrenic-stranger/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im more into femdom

cat

cuck

There's a chastity cage up there for you

feet

Ethernet port

t incel, fuckin women is boring as fuck

I'm too tired for this. I was working while you were ordering all this shit online with my money.
Clear the bed so I can have a nap.

what have become of finland?

piedini*

why are you so boring

nevermind the incels user, dirty and experimental is the best sex

I am terrified of BDSM because I have this gut feeling that I'll lose myself in a hornyfrenzy and murder the woman so I developed a gentle femdom fetish to counter that feeling.
Also sometimes I get this gut urge to push people in front of a train. I wonder if it is all related.

Same because I get to do less work.

This is just sad.

Subversion in a massive level.

>Also sometimes I get this gut urge to push people in front of a train
That might just be a Brazilian thing.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569105/Shocking-moment-woman-celebrating-birthday-loses-arm-pushed-subway-train-Brazil.html
thesun.co.uk/news/5309677/shocking-moment-woman-is-pushed-in-front-of-train-but-survives-after-falling-between-the-live-rails/
wseetonline.com/rs/2021/05/26/horrific-moment-woman-is-almost-shoved-in-front-of-brazilian-subway-train-by-schizophrenic-stranger/

Maybe we are violently evil ona genetic level

roleplay is more fun than fetish stuff

once I had my gf pretend I was raping her and struggle

that was a good experience

Attached: 00.png (400x400, 261.86K)

made for?

>made for?
Pretending to be a "sub" but in reality just being a stupid lazy bitch who complains if you don't "dominate" her the correct way, I.e. doing whatever she tells you to do to please her while she lays there doing nothing.