Literally have no opinions about anything except what will get me the greatest number of (you)s

>literally have no opinions about anything except what will get me the greatest number of (you)s
please help me my brain is completely rotted

Attached: pepe time.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Get off social media, that includes Any Forums, you junkie

no for you

and do... what?

ayo wtf did i just watch

Did you ever have a girlfriend?
are you a virgin?
what's the closest you got to being happy?

Attached: 1651206118849.gif (400x225, 1.49M)

Work out, look for a job, learn a skill, lots of stuff if you’re creative enough

Kino user, you just watched Kino.

he was willing to die to give the blue pepe a hug

Who made that video

no
yes
uhhhh there was a coworker I had a crush on and I thought she might be interested in me and then she reported me to HR and almost got me fired from my comfy job

Timefall

Attached: pepe dances.webm (460x434, 578.96K)

Attached: npc enlightenment.png (545x1600, 278.23K)

I'm sorry that happened
wish life didn't have to be this way

Don't feel bad for trying. I did the same and got a year of sex with one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met.

seems more like blue pepe attacked him

I think it was the original pepe creator Matt Furie but someone may have lied to me on the internet
?????????
thanks senpai

same I literally don't even have political opinions but my home board is pol because it's so easy to (you) farm.

people say "get out and do something", but nothing really interests me. Just two days ago I made myself go hike up a mountain, it took me 8 hours there and back up into the snow but I didn't enjoy it and even cried near the top. I have a wagie job and I'm literally looking forward to going back to work on monday because it gives structure to my day and means that most of the day is accounted for. I actually dread the weekend.

You could always book a hotel and go to an anime convention

Attached: American_convention_party.jpg (2448x3264, 1.66M)

dios aromamio

Have you considered maybe killing yourself?