Ever had a dream with an actress?

I just dreamt Sophia was my gf, it felt so vivid. Why does real life suck so much, bros?

Attached: Sophia_Lillis_2027547.jpg!d.jpg (929x898, 220.15K)

I had a dream Emma Watson was choking me. Probably sleep apnea.

what does the dream about a mountain of corpses mean?

What does the dream about the indian curse mean?

Attached: 168172440.jpg (1108x721, 90.01K)

I dream about Hunter Schafer every other day. Most of the time it's sexual.

Is her career dead?

Attached: 1219BC91-C3CD-4AA9-8656-09BFD3861AAB.jpg (934x1168, 209.82K)

She's post-production on three movies and working on another as we speak. All the big directors are actively seeking her out -although some of them I think just wanna fuck her. She's listed as A- list.

Attached: edc2ad89d0b8ddf1453005572a8b475d.jpg (563x564, 37.39K)

somewhere, in the multiverse, she really is your gf

"she" do be looking like a he

She's an alcoholic mess.

well, she's Irish

I saw Lady J a month or so ago and a couple of weeks ago I dreamt of meeting Alice Isaaz and she kissed me on the lips to say goodbye. I checked her Insta and she's pregnant.

My dreams have turned me into a cuck and I am not amused.

Attached: alice isaaz.jpg (1280x720, 127.79K)

have you ever had a dream, user, that you were so sure was real? what if you were unable to wake from that dream? how would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Looks like a troon. Hollywood is probably full of secret troons.

the real world is a dream too

>she dyed the ginger
GET OUT

She's doing research for the Paddy Losty biopic.

I dreamt I went skydiving with debicki. wish I could’ve continued that dream desu

The astral plane looks different in my dreams.

I literally make myself fall asleep every night by imagining myself with her. Sometimes very simple scenarios, sometimes very complex ones. Whenever I post one people say I should post more.

My image folder of her is well over a thousand pictures, and that's not including the sub-folders or the folder of deepfakes. I maintain a plebbit account just to follow the sub that routinely posts new pics of her. If I'm fancasting a movie I find a role for her just so I can include her. When I found out she likes reading fantasy novels I started using imagining her reading mine as motivation to finish them.

Attached: 759baba94f5db9ab5dd5cc042b2ab9e3.jpg (564x564, 24.54K)

Based Soph enjoyer.

>My image folder of her is well over a thousand pictures
mega link when?