Whats your excuse for no having a gf?

Whats your excuse for no having a gf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-060753_Chrome.jpg (720x889, 206.07K)

i am the gf

they're boring

My life is fucked up in every way possible

I'm literally hotter and less hairy than the "girls" that are interested on my

>I'm literally hotter
You have a fever mate
>and less hairy
Gay

Terrible luck in combination with critical moments in key stages of development that have completely destroyed my social skills.

I meant with hotter as pretending to be a girl than actual "girls". I wish I was joking. Our women are ugly on average. I inherited my mother's face whose grandmother was from south italy

i dont want to date a girl I'm not attracted to.

no women no cry

because 2D > 3D

Attached: SupremeWaifu.jpg (1838x2365, 478.78K)

the jews

yeah this
also this

i m not tall enough (180cm), i m facially 6/10, i m not a drug dealer, i consume no drugs, i dont bully minorities and short men, i have no tattoos and my criminal record is absolutely clean.

Gf has me, so I can't have a gf, it's one side relationship

Attached: 6af.gif (200x224, 972.7K)

I don't want to marry a Tunisian, but I will continue fucking them

My simple reason is living with my parents. I had options for gfs but it made no sense to me because I can't take them home to fuck.

There's a reason why male children used to inherit everything. A non-chad man's reproductive success depends on his material possessions.

cope, i live alone since a decade and that didnt change anything for me. Bitches would rather fuck homeless chad than sub8 man with his own place

>I had options for gfs
press X to doubt. They sucked your dick and hugged you and loved you?

Lmao. Yeah I'm definitely not Chad, but there were average looking girls who tried something with me anyway. Throw in a few cuties as well. Just a matter of going to a mostly female HS/college. If I did have a place of my own now, I wouldn't know how to make the most of it. Maybe import a third worlder or something...

The important thing to notice is to PROVIDE YOUR SON WITH A HOME OF HIS OWN NO LATER THAN WHEN HE'S TWENTY YEARS OLD. This is 90% of the male fucklessness.

I'm too disappointed in women, even in church. Sadly, especially at the last church I went to. So I'm just leaving that to God. His will, not mine.

I have better things to do.

reason number 1: i spent much of my life being unattractive. overweight, retarded haircut, terrible clothes; completely unappealing to girls. it's only since about the age of 22-23 (now nearly 25) that i got in shape and actually started to give a fuck about my appearance

reason number 2: i am a severe schizoid. i have never in my life met anyone as introverted as i am. i'm usually perfectly content, almost too content in solitude and can easily get addicted to being on my own. this makes the idea of having a girlfriend unappealing.

reason number 3: i've got gynocomastia, sever acne all over my back, and a mild case of pectus excevatum that i'm viciously self conscious over and i'm too ashamed for a woman (let alone anyone) to see my exposed torso as a result

reason number 4: i was horribly bullied by females at secondary school and this instilled a deep-seated fear and hatred towards them. to this day all my friends are males. i don't go out of my way to talk to girls my age

i know i sound like some vile incel freak based on what i've just said, but i'm reasonably well-adjusted otherwise and im not terribly ugly.

anyway make of this what you will, i've already accepted the fact i will die alone and never experience romantic love. it's just the fate of some people unfortunately.

Attached: pepefroggy.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Not looking for one right now