Untitled

Attached: uh mister garibaldi.jpg (259x194, 7.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZW8Deq8vE
youtube.com/watch?v=-FfKOubWE14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: MR GARIBALDI.jpg (1024x576, 31.49K)

mistar gariboldi
check these dubs

I miss Babylon 5.

Attached: 1577410584216.jpg (830x974, 121.64K)

>It was the dawn of the third age of anonkind
>10 years after the Any Forums - tumblr wars
>The television and film project was a dream given form
>It's goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where trannies and chuds could work out their differences peacefully
>It's a port of call, home away from home, for losers, faggots, (You) farmers, and lurkers
>Anons and redditors wrapped in 2 million tons of fiber optic cable
>All alone in their basement
>It can be a dangerous feed
>But it's our last, best hope for sneed
>This is the story of the last of the usable Any Forums board
>The name of the place is Any Forums

Attached: 5da3e4661100002a.jpg (682x1280, 137.66K)

Was this better than ds9

In the grand scheme of things, yes

Attached: P05dox0.jpg.png (500x281, 147.29K)

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZW8Deq8vE
Fun fact, B5 still holds the record for the most consecutive television episodes written by the same person. So it's a very cohesive plot, everything will pay off.

what's sigma?

SIGMA BALLS

Attached: 350F95A1-997F-44F3-8C73-EBA652BA8094.gif (464x266, 1.79M)

absolutely, it's not even close. and i liked ds9

Another fun fact, the guy who did the music for this show was one of the members of Tangerine Dream.

GARIBAAAAAAAALDI
MY OFFICE, NOW

Attached: tumblr_a1f76a9b86ae322162b67ac468044113_2480445b_500.jpg (500x278, 35.6K)

Tell me Any Forums
What do you want?

Attached: 1635121364583.jpg (1024x576, 39.51K)

for this show's reboot not to get off the ground

FINE
YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT I WANT?
YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?
I want creatives to have control of their IP's.
I want Hollywood to make action stars again.
I want the toxic California culture to die in its bed.
I want Disney to stop buying everything.
I want franchises not to be torn asunder by Bad Robot.
I want practical props to hold their place as the center of a scene.
I want television and movies to be built on GOOD ideas.
I want a SECOND SEASON of the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.

DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, MR. MORDEN?

Attached: Babylon 5 Playmat B1 - 1 - Babylon 5.png (1358x804, 1.29M)

Depends on your personal preferencea, but yeah kinda

Yes, but B5 stands tall above most franchises. DS9 was good, but it was just more startrek.

I just finished the other day. Ending was depressing, for what happens to Centaur especially. Now I'm watching the movies, I watched Thirdspace this morning. In a few days I'll move on to Crusade.

Shame they're trying to reboot it. I love the show, I feel like it's the most spiritual of all the big sci-fi series, but a lot of the plot developments felt a bit too convenient. Like we'd discover a character was fired/quitting from their role on the show, and then immediately they'd announce this was just to take a much larger, more powerful one. Also, looking back what happened with that second blond psychic chick? I mean I know officially they wrote her entire personality as just being a cover for her role with psi-corps, but why did the actress leave the show? It's blatantly obvious they brought back the (admittedly way hotter) Lyta from the pilot and gave her the blonde's planned plot. The blonde was given telekinesis as a parting gift from her former lover, then Lyta replaces her and gets enhanced by the Vorlons?

Is that a B5 TCG? I hate TCGs but I might actually be interested in that.

Attached: babylon007.jpg (500x281, 18.14K)

It's real and actually really fun, but you have to play it with more than 2 people to have a really good time. I got lots of cards cheap back a few years ago. They have basic all the way up through crusade. I'd cap it by expansion if you play because the power creep is real.

It was made by the dude who had a part in Magic and did the Battletech CCG IIRC.

I think the blonde was just recasted, same as the old nigger doctor from the pilot. At least we finally found out Sinclair’s actor had to quit because his schizophrenic delusions were getting too uncontrollable while filming this trippy scifi shit.

Not unlike Denise Crosby, she felt her character wasn't given enough to do so she left. It was apparently on good terms tho. JMS just wrote her out and brought back Lyta to do a lot of the corps stuff she was going to do. She was definatley supposed to be gay for Ivanova tho.

I usually don't like to shill youtubers out of the blue but if anyone hasn't seen this video yet it has some pretty good nuggets of the BTS stuff that went down.
youtube.com/watch?v=-FfKOubWE14

Oh, and everything is scanned so you can print out whateverthefuck if you just want to play.

sweet, I'll look for it