/stg/ Stranger Things General

CHECK OUT MY HECKING DIORAMA edition

Screentime reduced to make way for more California drama:

Attached: 7D043068-A1D3-4301-9A2F-F93825C35257.jpg (473x473, 76.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBdGA0eypSw
youtu.be/xeLjx54pm1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who was in the wrong here

Attached: s401.png (1920x960, 1.45M)

Sadie Sink

hey buddy i think you got the wrong door

Best season to date. The nightmare on elm street slipping into “day dreams” is dope af

Attached: C2C8EAED-78B7-4B35-8B3D-0C15BA5955FE.jpg (1080x1350, 587.21K)

>Hits on Will

Attached: 1653800385115.jpg (1536x2048, 438.96K)

Dustin is used as the exposition dump for the show. More often than not, he is right.

The fact that Vecna is just human kind of means he's just a serial killer. Also, he probably is a spider poster.

Attached: 1509174859870.jpg (680x649, 83.68K)

>how small Jonathan is
JONATHANBROS ARE WE IRRELEVANT

It's called a diayrama, and Eleven worked very hard on it. Please be nice to her.

Attached: 1653658353638.jpg (682x807, 103.33K)

Who's the third wheeler here?

Attached: FTyxtRlXsAYvx68.jfif.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Completely and unironically agree with you. Wish it was released on a weekly format though.

Wait did Eddie die or what? People were memeing about Eddie being dead from day 2. I just finished episode 7 and he is still alive.

Me on the left

seems like a good place to ask, has Millie done or is she planning to do a nude scene in any cinema yet?

Attached: face.jpg (250x216, 6.18K)

Why didn't Will tell her that she's actually supposed to be researching on a historical figure?

>Mike Wheeler
>Jane Wheeler
>Faggot who dies in the Aids pandemic
Obviously

because will doesn't like girls, dipshit

Because Will is a bit of a dick and wanted to see her suffer.

Because Hopper was in the paper and its her hero

We see him in the trailer playing guitar in the upside down and that episode apparently wasn’t in part 1 so yes Eddie is alive (for the time being).

people like you make zero sense, i haven't even finished the first episode yet, if i can take several days to watch one fucking episode then you can take a few weeks to watch the season

To see her commit suicide so he can get her boyfriend

Hot take, but that girl that Eleven smacked with the roller skate fucking deserved it. And honestly so did everyone else. It's not like she's going to die. She'll just have a facial scar forever to remind everyone she's a goddamn psychopath. Hell, she'll probably even get laser surgery or something to remove it cause she seems like a rich girl.

Season 1 was filled with cliches but the writing and tone were consistent and solid. The teen drama worked and the supernatural elements were charming. Nowadays this show is just Netflix's version of the MCU. Every other scene is goofy nonsense and characters are thrown into a blender every season because they can never make up their mind on what direction to take. It's clearly made for a dumb audience and the direction reflects that all the time.

>Eleven needs to have bad things happen to her so just have her be bullied by walking stereotypes in every scene
>Le evil bad commie Russians need to be stopped so have a stupid karate battle with them (??)
>The characters need to open a phone book, so have a quick cut to a phone being picked up and a loud ringing sound
>There's a big exposition dump so have spooky music play and flashbacks that remind the audience of the stakes

>your dad is fat and gay LOL

Attached: 2A03C852-386F-45E5-BFDE-54FBF8529569.jpg (1830x921, 251.19K)

That’s a lovely diayrama, Eleven. I love you

fuck your sacred cows
thomas jefferson had slaves
the washington monument was made by slaves

I watched it all in 2 days because I could. It's just how I'm programmed.

Jonathan became irrelevant in season 2. Steve became the new Jonathan and Billy became the new Steve and Jonathan became redundant and has been ever since. It’s a shame too since he was a great character in season 1.

>characters are thrown into a blender every season because they can never make up their mind
it's a show about teenagers
are you an alien or are you human, buster brown?

You know everybody always praises Millie Bobby Brown's acting, and she deserves it, but you know what she never gets enough credit for? Her American accent is perfect. She hasn't slipped up once, not in Stranger Things, not in either of the Godzilla movies, nothing. She's like a female Gary Oldman.
And reminder that it's been spot-on since she was at least 10.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBdGA0eypSw

Attached: ElevenS1.jpg (2000x2400, 479.62K)

are you mad because Russians are painted as bad guys? Bruh, that's true to life.

What's more funny is how big Mike is when he doesnt do shit

>the teen drama worked

It really didn't.
The only good thing about the teen drama was Steve's character progression and even the writers have admitted that was basically only added at the last minute.
The rest of the time it's the most bog standard and tired love triangle imaginable.

Oh, it's the sensitive outsider who is 'deep' and has a 'real' connection with the main girl, over the pretty boy jock.
Unwatchable.

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: A87B768C-293F-4B21-AF49-D153FFF87BC9.jpg (1239x929, 96.62K)

well, then work on being a fucking healthy functioning human being, you fuck

No and I doubt it. Not in the the next couple years at least

I don’t know how girls survive that shit. Female bullying is 100x worse than male bullying.

Eleven should have hit her harder with the skate.

youtu.be/xeLjx54pm1A

I couldn’t handle the awesomeness

Attached: DB32D8F9-20AA-4201-812B-FEB0C60314F9.png (660x371, 303.46K)

>saves your entire mess of a show

Attached: 1653747634405.jpg (237x223, 22.74K)

It’s more fun to discuss when everyone’s on the same page

You made Eleven very happy! She's not going to have an autistic fit now!
Great job!

Attached: 65437136.jpg (1080x1350, 90.8K)

And?
What is your point?

the short chubby one right? because the other two are meh

This show should have ended in season 3 with Hop sacrificing himself. I get that Netflix need to milk their cash cow but still.

Attached: 19FF1F84-8226-4CDD-84BD-6D25DC377B89.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Attached: D7034C5C-A4CB-491D-8B45-DCC3F51C947B.jpg (1600x900, 620.49K)

His big role comes in volume 2
>Big monologue which is Finn Wolfhard's best performance to date

Why the fuck are there so many fucking computers? Nobody had a fucking computer in the 80s, almost no business worked with computers, certainly not video rental stores. It makes me irrationally angry seeing all those computers everywhere in the fucking 80s.

The writing kind of gets less subtle as each season goes on.

The constant barrage of music is really annoying in season 4. I get it, it's the 80s. But it's like having a Best of the 80s soundtrack just blaring all the time.

The bullying drama with Eleven is very over the top too. Feels like it's from a whole different show.

Her dad died because he was part of the anti orange man ""resistance"".

kek, somebody needs to shoop El's face on apu

Yes she’s very cute indeed

Is it really the darkest season yet?

diorama.about.police.dad.

Did they shave Finn's legs for this?

HEY ANGELA!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1653761272908.jpg (770x577, 46.05K)

Season 4's music drops are at least still a step up from Season 1's.

Just the most insanely overbearing soundtrack in Season 1. Just a random barrage of 80's songs that had no reason or purpose. They really just put their playlist on shuffle when making that season.

silly, because you're doing it entirely to yourself
if you want to discuss it, then you're going to speedwatch it
just don't discuss it? or maybe you aught not complain about weekly dripfeeding versus batches

Yeah it's dark in the literal sense. The scenes are just way too dark that even at max brightness I can't see shit.

Did the girl just take a shit on El?

He's 18 I doubt he's that hairy yet

Will is a secret asshole like the villain. The series is anti flag.

>tfw you see a jew

Attached: vanityfair_finn-wolfhard-and-bill-hader-recap-it~2.jpg (1134x1080, 180.54K)

Ozzy Osbourne. Black Sabbath? Bit the head off a bat?

>Never heard of him, sorry.

Steve’s a faggot confirmed.

I had full leg hair by 12 you low t asian

literally why
it's a television show, it made it to season 3, it killed off a pivotal character
what retard can possibly think it should end there instead of further exploring the loss of an integral cast member

I love all three though.

>Sadie Sink
careful

this, they're the only reason im still bothering to watch this trainwreck

i thought their heads were gonna pop like in the kino Carrie, but instead it was far more harrowing than that, le embarrassing teenage angst

Something was definitely harder when she smacked her with that skate.

not the other guy but asian here and I'm extremely hairy at 20.

AND IF I ONLY COULD
I'D MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD
AND I'D GET HIM TO SWAP OUR PLACES!
BE RUNNIN' UP THAT ROAD!
BE RUNNIN' UP THAT HILL!
BE RUNNIN' UP THAT BUILDING!

Attached: guitar hero.jpg (770x586, 149.9K)

Steve is into movies.
Not music.

Noah’s acting is great for the lonely and horny scenes. He’s literally me but gay

Attached: FE362A49-70CA-44C1-A20C-6C329695599A.jpg (786x710, 82.76K)

Wait is it true?
Does this season finally take a step in the right direction?

Maya is a hot tomato

Season 3 shouldn't have happened

Like every season, the good stuff stays good/gets better, and the bad stuff just gets worse.

The second hand embarrassment of El sperging out in front of everybody was almost too much to bear for me. It was painful to watch.
I really wanted to hug El after that.

Dude looks and sounds like he's 10 years too old to be crushing on Mike

what is with that coconut head hairdue
you ever see ned's declassified?

Horror scenes ramp up
Hawkins crew has great chemistry
But if you hate sideplot, yeah it gets worse.

Yes. After the trainwreck that was S3 it's gotten back on track. This is the best season since the first one.

damn this is so true about this show
I guess that means I'll hate it again

yeah, and dude where are her powers
that whole scene was cash, i'm invested

>it's a television show, it made it to season 3, it killed off a pivotal character
yeah and that's what it should've done instead of trying to bring him back from the dead.

While I agree Seaspn 3 really didn't live up to its potential, I still hope mind flayer comes back before the series ends.

Honestly, and completely unironically, think this was the best scene in the entire series

Attached: 1478253712084.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

Did they even interact in this season?
I don't remember this scene

Attached: FT5sHqvXoAAai1T.jpg (622x590, 67.13K)

i think four elevates 3 though, it doesn't seem bad anymore ngl

It gets even worse, if you actually look at the screen they scroll "tech gibberish" of stuff that didn't even exist until 20 years later. Not to mention IP geolocation makes zero sense when you're direct dialing into their system.

Mike looks so uncomfortable with the gayness
Im going to take a guess and say he rebukes Will which causes Will to become evil and be the final villain of season 5

Attached: 168DA89B-5BD8-4D52-8048-65385C1564F7.jpg (1440x713, 95.74K)