Crashes your pool party

>crashes your pool party

Attached: nightmare2-1.jpg (1600x900, 256.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cagGi0EXHac
youtube.com/watch?v=O7xDP5TkmIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this movie was lit like a tv movie, didn't seem cinematic at all. that pic just highlights it.

>you are all my children now
Kino scene, NoES2 gets too much hate

Fish out of water

Attached: ezgif-1-cc19cce02b.gif (300x169, 2.95M)

Love how it equated homosexuality with a serial killer.

Why did Freddy's power set change for the second film?

because he possessed someone.

yeah i bet you do

All these people see Freddy, including Lisa's parents, yet there are still people denying the existence of Freddy in future movies.

those were just drunken kids at that pool party. they didn't see Freddy. That was just some crazy guy

That's why I also mentioned the sober adults who also clearly saw him.

I get that, but that's a complete change of direction. The guy has the power enter your mind, becoming basically god in it, to then kill you in funny ways.
But the second film he suddenly needs to possess a guy's body to kill people in the real world? Why did he have to do suddenly do this?

It's never mentioned again later in franchise, they just repeat the first film, invent new ways to defeat him only to have him somehow come back again. Even him re-inhabiting his charred remains seems less bullshit than the concept of the second film.

nah, they were hysterical. Freddy Krueger? That guy's been dead for years. I'm sure it was just some crazy guy.
Freddy Krueger at a pool party. Puleeeze

but he could only kill the children of the specific parents who killed him, where this way, he can kill anyone he wants, even gym teachers.
Of course he didn't reckon with the power of love pushing him out so he didn't try that stunt again.

The real world reason, of course, is different writers working on the scripts, but I like my theory better.

>Nightmare 6 will never happen with Peter Jackson Directing
Man that sounded like cool movie, with all the young kids dabbing on Freddy until he gets fed up and finally kills one. Then everyone on Elm street gets pulled into a Dream with him.

Some crazy guy who can walk through solid objects in a burst of flame? People died there. the police would have to investigate and get a description of the suspect, which would match Freddy's appearance according to Nancy and her friends and all the other kids dreaming about him and telling their parents about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cagGi0EXHac

Would be the perfect plot if they ever decided to make another one honestly, what with it being 20 years since a proper Freddy film. I'm so fucking glad nightmare on elm st and friday the 13th both went out with a bang with Freddy vs Jason. Literally the perfect way to end both franchises.

Really? A guy walked through objects in a burst of flame. I think you've been hitting the pipe too much.
Those kids and parents were OBVIOUSLY seeing things. Next, you'll tell me he burst out of the ground or something.

Look I've been on the force, twenty years, people think they see all kinds of crazy stuff. That Nancy girl had some issues. Her mother was a drunk and died in her sleep. Broken home. She watched her boyfriend get killed by some maniac. Sweet girl but we can't really take her seriously.

The sad thing is, I just realized Wes Kraven's Shocker is basically identical to the plot of NoES II.
Serial Killer ghost who can possess people and electronics who's weak to the power of love. Kind of ironic since Wes didn't direct the second film because he hated the script.

Wes is on record as saying Shocker was that studio asking him to make Freddy franchise for them. What happens when you're just crapping something out for the bucks instead of genuine inspiration.

It did have some kino moments, baby.
youtube.com/watch?v=O7xDP5TkmIM

This movie never happened