There's no way politicians, land developers, business owners, etc. have crazy sex parties like that. no freaking way

There's no way politicians, land developers, business owners, etc. have crazy sex parties like that. no freaking way

Attached: CEgEWpnVAAACIuk.jpg (2025x3000, 980.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GXDPIorxX1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, Caspere knew this

Oh yes they fucking do. I live in Philly and a childhood friend of mine told me some crazy fucking stories of sex dungeons in center city, and confirmed seeing very important people at some of the gatherings. With Epstein being exposed you'd have to be an absolute fucking moron to still find it hard to believe.

Rachel whishes she could have stayed at that party too.

containment board. now.

They do, and all the bad people are white Christian goys remember that.

Any Forumstards are mostly right, the part they get wrong is about the jews. All of the elites doing this type of shit are christian and jesuit catholics, the jesuits control everything.

jesuits are just kike catholics interlopers. it all goes back to the jews

yeah youre right they have even crazier sex orgy parties

Look, Season 1 was good and all.. blah blah nihilist philosophy and the bayou.. but for me, it's Ray Velcoro.

Attached: ray.png (448x620, 403.65K)

there was the black guy, Holloway and the jew mobsters

This, it's the Jesuits. They encode messages in gematria if you look up gematria effect news Zachary K. Greenblatt exposes and uncovers Jesuit ritual and control of our society.

gematria is just more jewish kabbalah shit, part of their code

take your meds kikel

>There's no way politicians, land developers, business owners, etc. have crazy sex parties like that. no freaking way
user the whole plot of season 2 was them doing just that, are you feeling ok?

youtu.be/GXDPIorxX1A

Force converting jews turned out to be a terrible idea.

The jesuits have been creating scapegoats for 1000s of years, they blame the jews and all sorts of other groups like masons. It's always been the jesuits running shit.

Season 2 was universally panned by critics for a reason.

Man, my 19 year old co-workers at the bar I work do that shit. Human nature produces this behavior at all levels.

very interesting, considering the jesuits and masons and the mafia and countless other secret societies are all just fronts for kikes

Just like season one, which explicitly said elites we're trafficking, raping, and murdering children? Whereas in season two they were sleeping with hookers?