Ayo you be tellin me

>ayo you be tellin me
*Smacks lips*
>You be saying
*Rubs croutch*
>Dat we be sum kinda
*Forges fake 20 dollar bill*
>Inquisitor Squaaaaaaad

Attached: 1653632700062.png (700x466, 140.36K)

Attached: reva.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

kek

Im a big fan of the dey hea meme, but this is not accurate at all. She's surprisingly doing a great job. Dey Hea lady/thing is generally awful to witness on the other hand. At least the other WHITE inquisitors call her SISTER. Thats fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1625790321996.gif (1484x804, 759.71K)

what’s the joke here? a racist stereotype? she never said this or sounded remotely like this. but i guess if you just pretend that she fits your image of what she would be according to chudscience that makes racism real? these threads aren’t jokes, they are ritualistic Any Forums programming meant to re affirm false narratives and create false realities. you’re better than being propagandised like this. rise above, report, move on.

Man that's one ugly sheboon

Its a nigger woman with nigger rope hair as the sympathetic villain, it’s worse.

but she's the exact opposite of sympathetic so far. Grand Inq was waaaaay more sympathetic. Full on asshole rogue sith SISTER in act

>what’s the joke here
go back

>le pol
tv has been like this for a long time, go back to bunkerchan, reddit wherever you came from, just go back

God the inquisitor designs are so fucking retarded and out of place in the OT timeline

Attached: polwhiner.png (1636x853, 197.12K)

You’ll see. Meanwhile, enjoy your negroid action figures.

Don't forget the Rebellion only happens because of her sacrifice btw.

Attached: Kenobi_Spoilers.jpg (1959x391, 184.86K)

This Disney Star Wars show is white genocide.

See all Yidsney needs to do is be more creative with their writing.

Make black woman villian, she is really easy to anger and even the people who work with her don't like her. Kek Disney mega chad move

Attached: 1653678238497.gif (306x221, 339.93K)

>what’s the joke here? a racist stereotype? she never said this or sounded remotely like this. but i guess if you just pretend that she fits your image of what she would be according to chudscience that makes racism real? these threads aren’t jokes, they are ritualistic Any Forums programming meant to re affirm false narratives and create false realities. you’re better than being propagandised like this. rise above, report, move on.

Attached: 1596438295283 (2).png (800x1024, 55.17K)

Not really that retarded outside of the helichopper thing. The empire was still ballin as fuck.

they should have made her talk really loud and think she's hot even though she's hideous, then it would have been pottery

>when you hear the kfc be running out of chicken