Is the pan-arab dream over, Any Forums...

Is the pan-arab dream over, Any Forums? Ive only now realized that for a while back then Iraq and Egypt also had similar flags to what Syria still has, where they had the samw tricolour with a specific amount of stars representing they want to join one country eventually but now its only Syria left with that flag..

Attached: 1659337462049.png (1920x1093, 72.02K)

They're like Latinos, lol. They live in these rootless, artificial states and yet a union between any two of them is the least likely political scenario in the Middle East.

Yeah lets mix rich countries with literal rural wastelands what could go wrong

fix golan on your map

Gott strafe Israel

you retard golan is a part of israel now whatever that black shit is

I just downloaded a picture from the internet to ask for the thread topic and you come in here like "uhm.. ACKSCHUALLY"

you post some fake map where a part of israel is marked as something else
your fault for being an ignorant retard

Yes its over, now for the real based PAN-MED

Based turkish bvll, italian bvll albanian bvll greek bvll armenian bvll circassian bvll georgian bvll assyrian bvll phoenician bvll all of us are east med bvlls, time to unite the east med race, all of us descand from ancient anatolian farmers, ancient rome and greece are not western civilizations, they are MED civilizations, let us revive the byzantine empire and conquer some arab sand niggers

Even nassim agrees with me
#

Attached: neo_byzantium_provinces_flagmap_by_rjdetonador97_dcnhpve-fullview.jpg (795x738, 123.98K)

Bump

uhh not on our watch bucko

>t. invented pan-arapissim

Attached: 517886.png (1589x897, 3.27M)

god just looking at that picture makes me want to force some israelis to go in there and assisinate them, then pretend to have nothing to do with it if it goes wrong.

>Somalia
>Arab
I never understood this how are they arabs
show dna results before I believe you're actually a med descendant and not just another arab rape baby state

good goy

Attached: 198576391.jpg (960x784, 45.3K)

Where's Palestine flag

why are there so many threads about Middle East started by German flags?

>They live in these rootless, artificial states
>tf

Slovenia?

yeah, it's like if Bavaria became it's own country because they speak a different dialect and live in the mountains and have their own funny clothes, there is no good reason why they aren't just part of Croatia.

>no wewuzzing from Gaddafi
Cringe.
Although it would have looked a bit goofy.

Attached: Ancient Libyans.jpg (1162x728, 157.51K)

I just realized I was describing Austria, another meme country.

No Egypt Jordan are well and alive

I think Algeria/Morocco and turkey are really going to make lots of money from European energy crisis