Just watched this for the first time. What's with the homosexual undertones?

Just watched this for the first time. What's with the homosexual undertones?

Attached: top-gun-2-1_b1mz.jpg (800x1140, 201.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OxzwfZ2Wa94
youtube.com/watch?v=niZKrt4XAZE
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the military has always been like that

I don't know what you're talking about

You tell us

Its just bantz you wouldn't get it ya nonce

only for the eye of the beholder

those were overtones my dude
youtu.be/OxzwfZ2Wa94

It's heavily implied Maverick and Ice Man had an unspoken yet strong physical attraction towards each other

I watched Top Gun this week and it's not even a top 5 CruiseKino. I feel like it was memed because of the soundtrack but it's not actually that good. I'd put it above Days of Thunder but below Minority Report.

My mom theorized that the gay scenes were for the women who got dragged to see it because their boyfriend's wanted to see jets go fast.

vanilla sky > mission impossible 2 > the firm > top gun > everything else

Your mom is a very perceptive woman.

Edge of Tomorrow, Interview With the Vampire, Magnolia, MI6, MI7, Risky Business are all better than Top Gun

That’s what got guys off back in the 80s.

Watched before watching the sequel. Why were the guys so fucking sweaty in every scene?

Top Gun is more of a meme than an actual movie, people only talk about it because the soundtrack kicks ass and it's funny to laugh at the homoerotic undertones of a bunch of shirtless guys playing beach volleyball together, and because some of the jet footage is pretty cool
It's honestly not worth watching beyond that, maybe put it on in the background while shitposting just to say you've seen it

For me its Jerry Maguire

youtube.com/watch?v=niZKrt4XAZE

Who tells everyone in a room full of guys that they're getting a hard on?

The real question is why do zoomers think every part of male friendship is gay. It's going to be a very lonely road for you probably ending with suicide. Correct your course bud.

terrible taste lmao

>whats with the homosexual undertones?
did you watch your first movie starring Tom Cruise?

>top gun is gay lol
tired meme

Everybody in the navy is gay, they all play rear buccaneer under the sheets.

So after watching this movie I would recommend any anons who are interested to check out Miracle Mile. It is a movie led by the Goose actor (Anthony Edwards) about a good-natured musician who finds out a few hours ahead of time that the world is headed for nuclear holocause. It's free on Pluto and it's a much better movie than Top Gun.

>homosexual undertones
>navy
seems right to me

Tony Scott talks about basing the aesthetic on Bruce Weber photography books in the commentary track.

I'm finding the strenuous denial quite funny. I suspect not because you are a bunch of homophobes as much as you are embarrassed you didn't notice and are now wondering what people thought of you wanting to play it over and over again.

Attached: top-gun-shower-scene.png (600x250, 197.56K)

wait till you see this

Attached: Interview-with-the-vampire-1140x600.jpg (1140x600, 111.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievsI hope this answers your inquiry

MI 2 adn Top Gun rank among the worst cruiseKinos (still not bad movies)

Minority report for me is probs barely in top 5 cruise movies for me Collateral and Few good men are probably 1 and 2.