Caucasian instead of BIPOC

>caucasian instead of BIPOC
>hair is dyed a natural Scottish red instead of some other color that is predominant in BIPOC hair
>only smokes something tame like marijuana instead of some illegal drug that is more common in BIPOC circles like heroine and crack cocaine (which concidentally is also is used to unfairly put black people in prison)
>has a nose ring instead of something actually rebellious like a weave or African tribal lip plate
>blue eyes instead of brown or black eyes which is what the majority of the world has

ugh, it's fucking 2023, why does hollywood still resort to tired and outdated stereotypes instead of accurately portraying the diversity of modern STEM ph'ds

Attached: phd.jpg (702x509, 164.17K)

Also forgot
>straight hair

Dawkins forbid we have a nappy headed PhD in the year of our Einstein Twenty Fucking TwentyTwo

Joe Biden here, AMA guys

explain this nazi

Attached: jlaw.jpg (829x836, 57.97K)

that nigger is jacked as fuck when will white bois step up

This is the bitch that flunked and only made it due to affirmative action

Mericas want universal healthcare so these things have job security and they can't be fired because they don't know jack shit

Now listen Jack, I don't know what decade you think this is but in the sixties we would have delayed that uhhh the UNH the civil- the civil no women's rights Act over your uppityness capishe?

david it's late get off Any Forums

So how is the new formula for Purple Drank going?

good evening sirs i hate niggers

She's more of a man than you'll ever be chud

Nice red hair. I saw her butthole.

The end.

ew

>ultra-conservative
>colored hair
>nose ring
>woman
Did ultra-conservative change meaning while I wasn’t looking?

I am being 100% serious.

Why are fat women more often than not black and why have they recently adopted this weird pinhead clown hairdo look?

Who finds this appealing?

be honest you'd drink her pee if there were some way you could procure it with the full guarantee that it came from her poosy and is 100% sterile and at a price you can afford with zero legal consequences

They made a movie starring a fat, black retarded scientist in the 90's and it was so successful it got a sequel.
What is she talking about?

Attached: 8COqPYCrOKiJDjwnXrWkXCxxWDV.jpg (1920x1080, 137.39K)

That's just you , filthy fuck.

explain? why would you drink jlaws pee? shes young and attractive and healthy

Don't kinkshame
user you are valid

*why wouldn't you

you are also valid

..........and once again, a nog needs attention.

Attached: tererteteteer.jpg (568x293, 70.17K)

If obama actually posted that he's based as fuck because essentially falseflagging for the other side

What analysis program is this?

Hard to believe someone could get a PhD with such low IQ patterns of thinking. As bad as a Any Forumstard

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-202532_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1031x1136, 485.93K)

how did you maake that shurgging person

I think she might be surprised to see a breakdown of the percentages of people with PhDs who are black.

Unless she meant Pimpin' Hoes, and Dope.

Lol she got her fucking phd from a goddamn SUNY, is this seriously the most academic negroid they could find?