Has any film ever had a character with schizoid disorder?

Has any film ever had a character with schizoid disorder?

Attached: 1653778061892m.jpg (1024x724, 167.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anime, schizophrenia and right-wing politics go hand-in-hand.

WTF, how did you get these photos of me?

explains why you're here

>If you enjoy being alone, you are... le mentally ill!
Why is modern psychology like this?

>its indiferent to praise or criticism.
thats the only i do not have, and its, ironically, the one i would love to have.

Because its built on a century of literal bullshit. Goggle replication crisis. Every time somebody tries to recreate the results of scientific studies (not just in the psych field but psych is particularly bad) that form core building blocks of our understanding of the field, they cant do it; suggesting that the results of the research that form vast chunks of modern textbooks and serve as a jumping off point for todays research, were totally false.

>i prefer being alone!
>post on a message board for hours every single days

no one believes your cope

>someone spent time making this

>anime

kys tranny

>psychology
spychology is a joke, take Freud for example, nigga literally gaslighted everyone and his fucking ideals keep doing it.
>you love it if you hate it
>you love it if you are indiferent to it
he was a faggot who liked to suck dick, and when called out about it, his answer was "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

schizoid disorder is not the same as schizophrenia you pseud

Psychology is a meme to sell big pharma drugs

Benzos are how they hook you into permanent therapy.
shit is awful and when your body produce resistance to it, you get whitdrawal symptoms, even while still taking it, that mimic a lot of symptoms from a diverse range of mental conditions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome#Signs_and_symptoms

Psychiatry's greatest lie was convincing the general population that:
> more serotonin = happiness
Serotonin is the stress hormone, needed for the initial burst of energy as the start of the neurochemical cycle of energy expenditure. It is directly involved in the fight or flight response. It's why those initially on SSRIs do very well because they've entered a manic-depressive state where the stress hormones inadvertently activate dopamine thus they gradually become addicted to the stress roller coaster and entering stressful situations.

More importantly, elevated serotonin levels are connected to estrogen receptors and increasing estrogen levels. Therefore there is a SSRI -> HRT pipeline.

Trannies above all else exhibit histrionics associated with over-active serotonin receptor activity and once the brain is clouded by serotonin, it's then clouded by estrogen.

Thank you for reading my article. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Attached: 1465830175360.jpg (655x527, 59.37K)

thanks

Bros, this sounds an awful lot like me...

Nice, didn't know this

Thx bro,have a good night.

how i fix it if took some of that garbage?

It depends on how long you were on SSRIs. Serotonin levels cause the brain to increase serotonin receptors that have been identified and catalogued for how they affect human behavior and subsequently how they affect physiology.

There's more resources just in the last few years on the serotonin receptors and what they do. Be warned, you will have to play doctor with yourself and determine if your own experiences add up to overactive serotonin receptors. From there you can see how to safely reduce which specific 5-HT is the one you're most affected by.

You will never be an anime girl