Good:

Good:
>The central core of Ewan as Kenobi back again
>sound design
>rough looking sets and aliens
>Obi Wan trying to have a tangential relationship with his best friend's son
>nice future city design
>Obi Wan telling that other Jedi to fuck off and get lost and staying hidden at all costs

Bad:
>the opening scene trying to rip off Inglourious Basterds lit terribly, shot terribly, paced terribly, acted terribly
>the climaxless Jedi Temple scene
>the inquisitors looking like Comic Con cosplayers
>Reva
>kid Leia talks like fully formed adult Leia already
>two chase scenes in which adults fail to run down a 10 year old girl
>Obi Wan somehow doesn't know how old Leia is
>the reveal of Anakin still being alive to Obi Wan is done by some literally who NPC villain character monologuing, robbing it of any real gravitas

5/10 so far, can't help but feel it's just going to get worse as they do a cringe redemption arc for the inquisitor lady taking away time from the actual central characters.

Attached: Benjamin Kenobi.jpg (900x900, 127.25K)

>kid Leia talks like fully formed adult Leia already
Please tell me this isn't true? Can they really not a ten year old act like a fucking ten year old?

Kid Leia has adult dialogue.

She's way too advanced for her age. I like the casting and even the general disobedient princess archetype they're going for, but she's already making psychological profiles on people and has dialogue that takes you out of it because it's just too mature.

I mostly agree, but I would rate it 3/10. Some of the worst story writing I have ever seen from SW, it reeks of the all-female writer squad at Lucasfilm.
They want her to seem witty and went too far with it.

I'm checking out. Don't care anymore. Fuck Star Wars. I want less and less of my favourite franchise.

Attached: 1607113177505.jpg (836x1024, 76.17K)

Didn't the leak get confirmed? Basically Reva is exactly as everyone expected and foundational for a series element.

>two chase scenes in which adults fail to run down a 10 year old girl
The second one I can forgive because she's running through a crowded area and then Obi-wan is distracted by the people shooting at him.

But the first one is garbage.
>A tree branch at adult chest height
>Oh noes she ran under the tree branch how am I going to quickly pursue it's not like I can duck under it?

He had her within literal grabbing distance while she was running away. Leia is shaping up to be the worst part of this.

I interpreted it that Leia was sensing people's thoughts with the force, not doing actual psychoanalysis or whatever.

Have you ever tried to run down a ten year old before? I do it frequently and you catch them in two strides.

The basic plot is basically confirmed at this point. The details seem to be way off in some cases. The leak said the opening scene with the Inquisitors was like a Tarantino movie. That sure as shit turned out false.

But she's Leia, the galaxy's most powerful Force user.

I watched dredd last week and episode 2 just seemed like a rip off

She only used it once and that's when she was already an old fart.

>The leak said the opening scene with the Inquisitors was like a Tarantino movie. That sure as shit turned out false.
>the opening scene trying to rip off Inglourious Basterds lit terribly, shot terribly, paced terribly, acted terribly

leia now knows that anakin skywalker is darth vader, but somehow forgets that in the 9 years before luke takes off the stormtrooper helmet and announces his name.

Bad:

The first episode was only 56m long

Obi-Wan was only in it for 6.5m....in his OWN show....

Imagine watching this LOL

>That's the joke.gif

Leia didn't hear that. She was in the ship.

>Obi Wan somehow doesn't know how old Leia is
OP confirmed for autism. Can't notice a clear snarky joke. He was there for her birth. They even had a recap and you still forgot.