Batman TAS thread

(also other Batman stuff)

Favorite eps to rewatch?

Attached: Juan-Ramos_batmananimated.jpg (700x1037, 243.84K)

Attached: da1c2c103aba7d4e77d2e0eb1d0435b5.jpg (736x981, 102.27K)

Attached: heart of ice.jpg (640x860, 78.73K)

Attached: perchance to dream.jpg (768x1024, 199.04K)

the captain clown episode

The meatloaf loser snaps in traffic episode always got me in the perfect mood for day drinking

where do you get those covers?

Basically all of them except: (1) the ones that focus heavily on kids (apart from the one with the adult woman who looks like a child; (2) the furry Dr Moreau one; and (3) the ones that deal with Kyodai Ken and/or Batman's old ninja buddies.
Generally speaking the Joker and Mad Hatter episodes and any episodes where multiple villains team up tend to be kino, and the Two-Face, Clayface and Mr Freeze origin episodes are also great.

Fucking imagine the kino we'd get if DC let their animation writing teams work on their live action/big budget shit and they left modern politics and "modern audience" nonsense out of it.

Trying not to get my expectations too high for the new animated series, but it’s hard.

Mondo released a whole load of original artworks based on the titles of BTAS episodes. They released them in a book/gallery exhibition but a whole load of people have reposted them on various forums.

Attached: DID.png (1002x1352, 2.66M)

Don’t and be pleasantly surprised instead.

Idk if this is a popular opinion or not but the New Year's Eve episode is the best one.

I like where two policemen appear being interrogated and they relate the way they saw Batman .
Another episode is where all the villains are together playing cards and it tells a story about Batman.
Batgirl and Catwoman join forces.
the terrible trio .
Bruce Wayne investigates the disappearance of homeless people.

Matt Reeves and jj Abraham are going to screw this up

They’re pros at shitmaking

They’re just slapping their name on it as a tax write off, I don’t think they’re contributing in any meaningful way

Oh thanks by the way what episode is this?

Feats of Clay is great
>Hagan's gone! Make him stop haunting me!

Attached: 1397396577858.webm (360x288, 2.87M)

If you can’t read the text in the image, how can you read the text in my post?

>new show
>JJ ABrahas
No idea this show was coming out but it's DOA.

Anything with Barbara, Harley, or Ivy.

I don't remember all the episodes by name. To remember some of them I need the context of the plot

Batman gets locked in Arkham and dosed with Scarecrow’s fear toxin