Do American hotels really have Bibles?

do American hotels really have Bibles?

Attached: IMG_20220731_205311.jpg (1080x1733, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Aziz_Ibn_Baz#Cosmology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gideons_International
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

What happens if you pray in the wrong direction?

The reply with enter your ass instead of your head

Yes. An organization provides them for free and most hotels accept.

The cube strikes a laser at you and you explode
t. happened to my cousin/uncle

good to know. I'm gonna print out a lot of those and just point them in the wrong direction.

stoned to death

bro what if you rotated that sticker as a joke

Allah and Muhammad personally appear to you in your dream and call you a dumbass

actually smart Christian organization
Based

>hotel in Jordan
>expects a bible
i dont get the American mind, do they really think the whole fucking planet is the USA?

like, everything everywhere has to be the same as Davenport, IA?

>Muslims need quest markers
Casuals.

Attached: pepe keke.jpg (632x1952, 117.25K)

If spherical earth is a halal thought in Islam, the 180 degrees opposite direction seems acceptable, since it as well reaches Mecca.

he's not complaining you sperg, the redditors are soyfacing about how empowering and diverse that is and how evil christians are

Nothing in that post actually indicates he was expecting a bible

You seem upset.

He didnt say he expected a bible, he was just noting the difference, which was in fact mildly interesting. No kill yourself, mohammed

Kek

He didn’t say he expected Bible retard, smartest Malaysian lmao

why the FUCK is it interesting then that there's no bible?

>i dont get the American mind, do they really think the whole fucking planet is the USA?

A man can dream.

>If spherical earth is a halal thought in Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Aziz_Ibn_Baz#Cosmology

>you have to read convoluted journal entries and go around town asking people to decipher in which direction you have to pray

>In 1908, the Gideons began distributing free Bibles. The first Bibles were placed in rooms of the Superior Hotel in Superior, Montana. Members of The Gideons International currently average distribution of over 70 million Bibles annually. On average, more than two copies of the Bible are distributed per second through Gideons International. As of April 2015, Gideons International has distributed over two billion Bibles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gideons_International