My government collapsed again

>my government collapsed again
dose this happen in ur cunt?

Attached: 1659313221273.png (567x567, 528.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bO7LglM9z60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happen

>my government collapsed again
based turmoil enjoyer

Attached: 874186516847.jpg (1439x2543, 443.5K)

Why can't sunnibros take a win anymore? They lost in Syria and Iraq

why does sadr look so wholesome

sunnichuds can't stop taking Ls
>t. christianchad

Attached: 91549741.jpg (286x781, 66.22K)

We had an attempted insurrection about a year and a half ago.

How many Christians are there in your country

embarrassing post
meaningless larp that wasn't even called that when ongoing. meanwhile thousands of people have died in egypt in protests and clashes in the last 10 years

more than half a million in Iraq alone, more than a million in the homeland.

Attached: 591876.jpg (599x455, 50.86K)

Holy based.

Homeland?

Based heaven enjoyer

You are talking to a seriously deranged schizophrenic, he's quite literally and i am not exaggerating on Any Forums ALL FUCKING DAY posting the same shit over and over again, he's obsessed with this fantasy of christians taking over the middle east lmao.

test

>dose this happen in ur cunt?
close enough, with fewer ak's

I'm a ruralite, I couldn't care less about the government! Kek

Attached: Shroogchads.webm (662x480, 1.1M)

It was just a fucking sit in inside the Capitol. Leftists had done it just a few years earlier. The Capitol building had been bombed by Jew communist weatherman bitch who got pardoned by President Clinton and then given a cushy influential job. ZOG decides what's acceptable and what isn't.

>he's obsessed with this fantasy of christians taking over the middle east lmao.
I'd fund it.

Take your meds chudcel

Fund a mortage first for a house, chang is colonizing your shithole.

That wasn't an insurrection attempt you LARPing dipshit, we haven't even scratched the fucking surface of national collapse here in America

Assyria
>t.urdni
meds now

Attached: 741858714.png (600x600, 189.61K)

Guessing Syria.

I'm genuinely curious, what's it like for Christians in Iraq? Are they persecuted and killed often? My coworker is a Pakistani Christian and he claims he had to take on a Muslim name to not be discriminated against and to not be a target. Is there anywhere in the middle east aside from Israel where Christians can openly practice?

All the more Asian qts to bone.

Yes. It happens once every year and a half.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 54.59K)

I will feel at peace if Eritrea gets punished by swedish authorities for money laundering there via concerts as a sanctioned shithole. Nuke the government and may they burn in hell forever

Christians have always been a target of persecution and massacres and genocide, and to be honest they really deserve it, their populations are shrinking thankfully.

Attached: ISISdestroysChurch.webm (854x480, 2.07M)

Attached: 3.jpg (956x1024, 480.71K)

All muslims go to hell when they die

why are the muslims breaking the cross if they agree that jesus was a canonical prophet too?

just one of the things that makes you go hmmm

O really? tell me more please
Because crosses hold no significance chudcel, a guy that looked like him got crucified that's it, christcucks worship crosses why? polytheist pagan infidel heretics thats why.

Attached: جوبلز_يضحك.jpg (921x1200, 230.93K)

Aren't Christians supposed to be protected since they're "people of the book" or whatever? Jihadist rats seem like they just want an excuse to rape and murder people.

fuck your people for being tools, we had something going for a while and you ruined it, not even ISISpoos had done what you did to our people, with the precedent you set. Now we have millions in diaspora.
>aside from Israel where Christians can openly practice?
KEK you mean where they bomb churches and stop Christians from entering the holy sepulchre? and to answer your question, Iraq and Levant are the better ones here.

Attached: Assyrian_Nineveh.jpg (1536x2048, 811.17K)

>he's obsessed with this fantasy of christians taking over the middle east lmao.
To be fair a lack of Islam would fix 90% of your country's problems

@turdni
rent free, chud.

Attached: 8714651615.png (659x744, 619.83K)

The crescent moon comes from Arab paganism so...

>Babylonian
ftfy

Attached: arapoosbrosikes.png (1483x825, 3.17M)

Yikes, americhuds cant understand that we're gonna turn the whole world into islamic lands.
Yeah that was the old deal, now we're gonna kill all non muslims in the middle east.

Attached: اسد_السنة.jpg (1600x900, 419.52K)

you post under a tripcode which is worse

Do you still do human sacrifices to ashur?

No, it comes from the sky, you dumb Any Forumsturd chuddy.

Attached: chudjak5.png (480x640, 68.58K)

If Congress was still in the building, the mob would have lynched them

youtu.be/bO7LglM9z60
Assad Won

Attached: 78241787514.jpg (960x600, 86.98K)

>Yikes, americhuds cant understand that we're gonna turn the whole world into islamic lands.
A French ghetto doesn't count

Yes