Major support for the Vietnam War was provided by

>Major support for the Vietnam War was provided by

Attached: Docukino.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It's only military advisors brah
>It's only countering the dominos from falling brah
>North Vietnam for the first time in the war is now not closer to victory brah
>We're re-vietnamizing the war brah
>Sorry brah, no hand outs for veterans

kek based

This thread will 404 fast

Yeah, too bad we couldn't just say "we're here to bullseye gooks and napalm zips." Superpowers gotta flex but the UN made everything gay.

>It's only countering the dominos from falling brah
Literally the strongest method of anti-communism is just letting countries try it out.

>born too late to rumble in the jungle with your bros
Feelsbadman

Attached: OxzwJ8_JZJNcDrWIU9WXfH9zkwZ-M8Q8fDK_-K46PCE.jpg (960x704, 136.37K)

so then why is Vietnam still communist?

Leftist faggots who don't mention the massacres, the torture, the purging, the executions, and the enslavement done by commies should be given the rope

>abandons planned economy within 10 years of the end of the war

Meyer's books are such pure kino.

Attached: It's a big fuckin mess.jpg (2030x1618, 753.86K)

I’m pretty sure LBJ and MacNamara were playing some kind of game to see how much they could intentionally fuck up a war before people started to turn against it.

Attached: D1ED2F1C-89CC-4FC3-BE2B-03C95EB9A23B.png (512x512, 162.13K)

Friendly reminder that the hippy from Forest Gump ("who's the baby killer?") was 100% correct. Only military bootlickers, war criminals, and brainwashed Fox News watching zogbot boomers seethe at that line.

It's not, they just keep the aestetics
Look at north korea, it's a fucking kingdom pretending to be communist

based

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

This documentary did a pretty good job convincing me America weren't as bad in Vietnam as everyone let on. I mean, they were evacuating everyone in Saigon while it was under siege and automatically giving them US citizenships. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Attached: Le_Quan_Cong.png (1317x1068, 1.47M)

only dumb non-whites are stupid enough to fall for communism. its our job as the masters of the world to fight and destroy every last trace of judeo bolshevism

checked

Imagine skipping out on all the bullshit in middle and high school to start fighting the French at age 12. Dude was living the dream.

All i can say is that this boomer was the biggest douche of the entire thing. The level of smugness he radiated was insane.

Attached: John-Musgrave-Vietnam-War.jpg (1542x1028, 148.24K)