Can someone explain ehy it’s like this in a intercultural context that fits this board?

Can someone explain ehy it’s like this in a intercultural context that fits this board?

Attached: 7AE2EE27-BCD9-4FDB-96E6-C75C2BE03258.jpg (1029x887, 127.76K)

That's the two most extreme paths you can take and yes some of them do that.
Most latino Americans just act like the working class people of the area who speak spanish. Because that's what they are.

How come almost all american flags on Any Forums are actually mexicans?

ayo wassup my nigga motherfucker shit nigga bix nood fr fr no cap

How come most euros on int are just Nafris and Turks larping? The world may never know.

despite being 20% of the population, Latinx-American culture is next to non-existent in the US. Most Latinx kids either assimilate into black or white American culture and feeling alienated by both they feel like they need to act extra hard to be accepted by either.

only US latinxers act black, tbf every zoomer in the US act black nowadays, especially white

Most American zoomers are Hispanic

Why Acting black is depicted as a good thing?.

>Latinx-American culture is next to non-existent in the US.
Maybe in your state. People here eat Mexican food, know conversational Spanish, there's a lot of Mexicans all over the place and I'm not even in Texas.

I act latino, pls dont lump us with ypipo or blacks

Because it's made by a racist

I should've been clearer. I meant nonexistent on the federal level. Obviously, in places like Southern California, the borderlands of Texas, and Miami there will be a huge latinx influence.

Thought latinos hated each other?

Attached: peruano.jpg (487x550, 49.29K)

I live in Miami and I can tell you hispanic culture is totally separate from black culture here.

>> 168724212
+ A lot of cubans are racist against blacks lol

>+ A lot of cubans are racist against blacks lol
only gusanos

It's banter for the most part

What about other black latinos like dominicans and black cubans?

>Act black.
You do know Latinos also culturally influenced other groups?

It's not really true. It would depend on income level. Wealthier/middle class Latinxs act like people within their class (usually White people), and poor Latinxs act like people in their class (usually Black people).

Act like people in their class is super vague since it is often based off a superficial surface look granted it's not like you can interrogate everyone to see if they act like so and so or not lol.