Slept with someones girlfriend on an international trip and feel about it now

Visited Ireland and met this girl at a bar, we flirted and wound up fucking and she gave me her IG before I left and when I went on there she's dating this Welsh guy (literally has posts up about how much she loves him and birthday posts etc) and now I feel really bad about myself.

I feel bad about myself and feel bad for this dude because his girl obviously doesn't care for him.

Attached: wow.png (548x532, 235.36K)

Tell him, it’s the good thing to do

Welsh virgin cucked by American Chad

Tell him, women are plague.

TELL HIM AND POST RESULTS OP

Attached: 48331894282_0cfccc7e9d_o.jpg (2328x3470, 2.49M)

That's women for ya. They can love a man unconditionally and still fuck a random guy without a thought.

How? Just go into his profile and send a message saying "hey bro I fucked your girlfriend sorry bro"

Seems awkward even if its the morally right thing to do. How should I word it?

since you’re a normie tard surely you know how to communicate with adults fucking hell

explain the fact that you weren’t aware before it happened, and that it’s painful but best that he hears

>
>
> (You)
>How? Just go into his profile and send a message saying "hey bro I fucked your girlfriend sorry bro"
>Seems awkward even if its the morally right thing to do. How should I word it?

>Hey bro, I am really sorry to tell you this but (name) cheated on you. We met at (place) and (what yall did, be descriptive). I had no idea she was taken until she gave me her IG and I saw your pictures on her profile. Once again, I am sorry, I had to tell you.

Also include some pics of her or something if you have or some piece of of info specific to her (tattoo, specific quirk on her body). Do the guy a favor, Ameribro.

Attached: 1655613555513.png (944x907, 323.62K)

it's normal to cheat, he probably does the same, these official relationships are for convenience
no one wants to spend their youth fucking only one person, let them be

fuck off you retard

kys

Well it's nothing to be proud of but if not you, that f****d would have found someone or something else.

And you are very likely not the first or last opportunity she has found/ will find.

Retarded AIDS monkey moment

He's right, many are together for the boosted social status, not because they are so dearly in love. Also open relationships are quite common

Sex outside of marriage is a sin and you must repent.

Thanks, that's probably the best course of action. I'll work up a message here in a minute and hope for the best. If he responds I'll update you, Bosnia-bro.

No, this is stupid. I was cheated on by my ex so I know what it feels like. This woman should have respect for her relationship rather than fucking some random ugly like me that she met when out drinking.

>Scandoids are so mentally degenerate they now commit is-ought fallacies
It's too late, good thing immigrants will replace you

How do you manage?
I’m handsome and I get girls but only
over dating apps. I’m too autistic to pick up people from bars and shit

I hope he beats you.

I cheat on gf all the time, I fucked married woman and women with bfs

I feel no guilty, only power.
Enjoy it OP. Cum in her mouth then watch her kiss the beta shit

you are insanely lucky

It's only wrong if he didn't know that she does it. If he's okay with then it's just their business.