AND THEN JOHNNY GRABBED ME BY MY HAIR, AND HE DRAGGED ME UP THE STAIRS TO THE TOP OF HIS PENTHOUSE...

>AND THEN JOHNNY GRABBED ME BY MY HAIR, AND HE DRAGGED ME UP THE STAIRS TO THE TOP OF HIS PENTHOUSE, AND HE BROUGHT ME TO THE BALCONY, AND HE GRABBED ME BY MY NECK AND HELD ME OVER THE LEDGE AND SAID "THIS IS WHAT VENGEANCE LOOKS LIKE" AND HE JUST DANGLED ME THERE... I THOUGHT FORSURE I WAS GOING TO DIE. I WAS FROZEN IN SHOCK.. AND THE BALCONY... IT WAS SO DIRTY, SO FILTHY.. THE MOSS... THE WINDOWS NEEDED TO BE WASHED. SO DIRTY... FINALLY HE SNAPPED OUTTA BEING THE MONSTER, OUTTA BEING MR VENGEANCE AND HE PUT ME BACK ON THE BALCONY.. LATER THAT NIGHT MY DOG STEPPED ON A BEE. IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Attached: AP22125697060620-1.jpg (640x320, 24.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Shaniente12/status/1530532739857907712
youtube.com/watch?v=VgeRDFvw99w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Miss Heard do you have any pictures or medical records of this horrible scenario?

I do have this picture that shows one of my cheeks that is a bit red and isn't altered in any way.

Who will win this legal dispute?
Amber Heardâ„¢ or Johnny Depp ltd.
Literally 100s of millions of dollars, mostly advertising dollars, hang in the Balance.
Truly the corporate battle of the century.

Attached: 1653575561838.webm (320x476, 1.45M)

Chuddy is finished.

from Amber's testimony I gathered that she really dislikes dirty floors.

Johnnys story
>I asked her if she would be willing to get a post nup and she flipped out and threw a vodka bottle at me
Ambers story
>I wanted a post nup and Johnny refused to let me get one. He took a fistful of E and then raped we with a bottle on a counter of broken glass after beating me for 3 hours until his arm got tired and then I went up and went to bed and then he cut his own finger off and put a cigarette out on his face and also hid steak wrapped in bits of my robe all around the house for some reason.

Does any man in the entire history of time believe that SHE wanted a post nup and he refused?

twitter.com/Shaniente12/status/1530532739857907712
What the fuck is wrong with her?

i liked how she claimed there are hundreds of pictures but her lawyer dont want to show them. she threw her own lawyer under the bus

i cried when she told the story about when johnny put her in the crippler crossface

Attached: p62hncdks7291.jpg (640x1495, 98.31K)

It's a coping mechanism when under intense stress. She's just fidgeting, but she's trying to make it look like she's writing. At least Johnny was doodling.

blessed thread
youtube.com/watch?v=VgeRDFvw99w

Tfw chuddys going to jail along with all lvms and the world will finally be safe for victims of abuse

Attached: 1653764256672.jpg (477x911, 52.56K)

objection hearsay

She's staring down whoever, smirking smugly, and "taking notes" all in an effort to intimidate the testifying witness, as if to say, "Everything you're saying, I can turn it around on you, so here I am writing your words down so I can turn them around on you." She's an actual psychopath.

did a space ship exploded

me up left

>And then he told me that he is Willy wonka and that he was going to put the chocolate back inside the chocolate factory

I hope Elaine and the Rotman get their money that Amber pledged. I think they're both going to need a holiday after this shitshow.

She didn't get any muffin

[Autism beam noises]

what, if any ;-D

>EVERYONE IS LYING EXCEPT ME

Attached: 16520184644476.jpg (1320x743, 68.74K)

The bee part felt so surreal, she can't lie convincingly at all.

Whitney > Amber

I really dislike how people shit on her lawyers
Yes, they're greasy kikes, but not more than any other lawyers on planet earth.

They're not public defenders assigned to her case involuntarily. They chose to represent a transparent liar and abuser and did everything in their power to misrepresent the law, the evidence, and witness testimony to obstruct justice. That deserve the scorn.