Hey, why am I shooting all my scenes first?

>Hey, why am I shooting all my scenes first?

Attached: Shutterstock_12792526bv.jpg (440x384, 20.71K)

This is the year lads, I can feel it.

nah. immortal.

If digits he’s gone next month

Aging is cruel. It's really for the best to go in your 70s, unless you have god tier genetics like Shatner.

Oh no.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING RETARD

counter + ratio

Attached: fab.jpg (500x375, 59.96K)

Attached: steve-harvey-o.gif (320x240, 2.8M)

Attached: 1414271304111.gif (480x215, 675.01K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

rip

Wouldn't surprise me if some tiny hat has been slowly poisoning him because he's the last conservative star out there. They already tried tarnishing his career with bogus negative reviews from "critics" for his last few movies.

well, fuck

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

He only acts in movies he directs now.

He'll be fine. These singles say so.

Unless you was ugly in the first place then sometimes you look better as an old man. Sometimes an ugly young guy was a guy that was just always meant to live to be a cool looking old dude

Attached: D9932C3D-B48E-41FD-A470-6C0A9642DBFA.jpg (630x1200, 173.32K)

That's true, but I'm more concerned about all the physical difficulties, pain, and eventual mental deterioration.

Attached: 1442351212608.gif (180x178, 634.73K)

>all the physical difficulties, pain, and eventual mental deterioration.
if it makes you feel any better, that's what helps you accept death

Your digits counteracted his.

you nigger

Attached: 1449330873014.gif (300x206, 582.42K)

Imagine being Fernanda Urrejola in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Clint Eastwood, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your shrunken up body and squinting wrinkled monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 25 year old in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Fernanda and not only stand on all fours on that bed while Clint Eastwood barely holds his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his pale and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that shot. Not only having to tolerate his geriatric s fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CLINT EASTWOOD LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his nearly rotting fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of latino lovers and fuckbois and later certainly none alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the outskirts of Mexico City or whatever. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled stomach as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "macho (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal doctors in the previous months. And then the director (he) calls for another take, and you know you could fuck every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Fernanda. You're not going to lose your future never-naked film career over this. Just bear it. Hide your tits and bear it.

Attached: MV5BNTI3OWY5MDEtN2RmYS00YzZmLWIwZWItNjYwOGMxNDI4MjkzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcyMzQ3Njc@._V1_.jpg (681x1024, 93.53K)

I’m already starting to feel like that in my 30s. God I hope I don’t live that long if I’m already in this bad of shape lol