I would have dropped this motherfucker

I would have dropped this motherfucker

Attached: fag.jpg (535x536, 18.3K)

t. a capella group hymie fuck

You would've been expelled and never gotten into another college. Enjoy McDonalds while the teacher with tenure keeps abusing his students

This movie just made me angry, was that the point ?

>Tell me it’s not you Chuck n’ Suck?

If they were trying to drive home a point about sacrificing in order to achieve greatness, they really really should've used something different than fucking jazz drums.

This. I’m a goddamn fucking national guardsman I would crack his bald head wide open if he ever talked to me that way

I would have punched his lights out

Attached: 1634740374419.png (1280x720, 573.87K)

He got fired over abuse accusations.

Don't worry, you're too talent-less for him to even waste a moment on you ;)

no you wouldn't because you're a little bitch. Or else he would respect you

Same. I would ask him “am I rushing or dragging?” and then drag his fuckin face over the concrete. How’s that for whiplash you wrinkly fuck. You’re gonna need a caravan of paramedics to carry your sorry ass to the hospital

There would have been a lot of blood in that studio

You would have criminal assault charges for the rest of your life and your professional music career would be dead once everyone knows you attacked an esteemed professor from a renowned academy. The only hope you would have for making it is getting lucky on Youtube

>t.

Attached: 10914.jpg (400x400, 21.2K)

is that a bad thing ?

Attached: question+mark+cat.png (382x417, 244.08K)

So just shoot him instead?

You wouldn't have done shit, prag.

Attached: ripped.jpg (1188x1028, 151.71K)

You'd get more respect working at McDonalds than being the bands drummer.

>THIS MOVIE MADE ME FELL EMOTION I HATE IT

He only got fired cause his former student killed himself if it wasn't for that the college would've swept it under the rug

NOOOOOOO NOT THE MUSIC CAREER! Wait...you can go into law school or some shit and nobody gives a shit? And everyone will know you beat the shit out of an annoying fag professor? And everyone thinks you're a legend for that? And the bald retard's ego is in complete shambles over being manhandled an he has to drink every day to forget the humiliation? WOW! SO NOT WORTH IT! DONT BEAT UP YOUR RETARDED TEACHERS GUYS! THE CONSEQUENCES ARE TOO MUCH!!!!

based

>law school
>with criminal assault charges on your record

I'm so glad that Fletcher exists to make incels like this shit their pants and screech incoherently.

Attached: 1628624936125.png (600x600, 814.62K)

Unironically yes. Even ex-cons can get into law school.

Yes, retard. Problem?
I'm so glad i exit to make bald faggot defenders like this cartoon watching faggot seethe and cope.

*rapes you*

Attached: 536681-11170700_gal.jpg (461x346, 13.03K)

Anyone else in band when they were in school? My director was just as much of an asshole yelling at us, making passive aggressive statements, and sometimes just walking off during rehearsals

>shit in your mouth

Attached: 1625572969704.jpg (1080x600, 53.21K)