South Ameriga bros explain yourselves

South Ameriga bros explain yourselves

Attached: 89742D88-201B-4E77-AD8A-7054C63B9DB9.jpg (1125x771, 97.76K)

Ajá

> all of them speak spanish
I want to kill this tiny dick chink

Have you ever starved? Have you ever seen death at your doorstep? Has your life and future ever depended on something?

People that haven't experienced hardships should not be able to complain or decide anything, as those hardships are precisely what shapes men

Politics, country, race, culture, law, nothing matters but yourself and your own will to thrive and conquer everything in your path

Attached: 1200px-Black_flag_waving.svg.png (1200x1292, 102.54K)

Come and try to fight us, americhimp

We will beat your harder than the Taleban did

get educated dumb fuck

I live by renting free in the mind of bugman

Brazil is not South American

Thats because in latin america therein exist a ruling class which doesnt identify with the 99% of the population. So all the efforts that could go to developing the country instead go to enrich a few cleptocrats who then send all their fortunes to their "motherlands" (be it europeans, middle eastern or asian)

What causes this? Mostly catholicism. Its a foreign religion that teaches indoamericans to worship a foreign god of foreign lands.

Catholicism is the reason we cant be united. Its the reason we lost half of Mexico and argentina lost falklands. Its a virus that debilitates indoamerica.

It should be extirpated

Joe Rogan to the rescue

Attached: 61dz7NCY5kL.jpg (1000x1500, 98.95K)

Non Brazilian South America is just greater Mexico because American white pipo govern the new world from Mexican embassies.

But the Bible says that rich people can't enter heaven and will rot for all eternity.

Who cares about what Pooreans think. I hate these artificial yellow bugs so fucking much.

Hebrews are rich.
BUT THE BIBLE SAYS THE HEBREWS-
The Bible was written by Hebrews who dont want to get into your heaven, goyslopito sanchez

>he thinks the rich priests are actually religious
lol, lmao even

It only became like that in the 70s-80s

Another insectoid seething that Korean women prefer big Latino cock rather than shrimpy yerrow critty.
There are even whole Korean neighborhoods in cities like Buenos Aires because Korea was always a poor irrelevant shithole and these starving faggots had to come here. Now they're USA's whore and think they are relevant. Kek.

The solution to this is killing every single pigskin and rich bug breathing latin american air

>What causes this? Mostly catholicism. Its a foreign religion that teaches indoamericans to worship a foreign god of foreign lands.
True. It's the root of all cuckoldry in this continent.
>Catholicism is the reason we cant be united.
That's what cucktholics want, to replace regional beliefs for globohomo christcuckery. To make everyone a servant of the vatican. I don't want that, I don't want to be united. I want to protect and preserve local cultures and traditions, not muddle them in the melting pot of "latin america" until they disappear.

Big titties big booties sex sex sex happens there.

SA is the most relevant continent after Europe
>But NA, China, Japan
Yeah, individual countries as