Is there a difference between downloading 4k media or is it all basically placebo?

Is there a difference between downloading 4k media or is it all basically placebo?

i feel like i can see the difference that i can tell , but placebo is powerful thing

Attached: 101.jpg (1026x653, 85.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/msfiiire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All entertainment is a placebo for the lonely life that you live. I bet you've never accomplished anything productive even on your own.

Yyyyyyyeah I'm gonna need the rest of this image on my desk by Monday.

Depends on the bitrate of the file and the size of your screen. But yes, unless you aren’t poor then your screen is 65 inch + and its very noticeable.

depends what is your scale of productive

Post the rest of this pic you fucking coward

100gb

@? Senpai?

There is no reason for any resolution above 360p:
>Most of the time, people are at their phones anyway
>The plot can be followed in a lower resolution as well
>Filmic material will never live up to literally opening the door, walking outside 10 steps and looking around
I could go on

65 inch screen is only for suburban kids , mob bosses or filthy rich. most people watch media on smartphone , if lucky on laptop 11 inches

some autist has a chart somewhere with screen size plus distance from screen and what resolution is worthwhile along those scales. for 4k in most cases I'd guess probably not worth it. I have a 42" 1080p display which I sit about 5' away from, I've always thought it looks great even with 720p as long as the source or rip is good quality

i always wondered , when i watch 4k content on 1080p it looks better than native 1080p content because it's pretty smuch squeezing all quality possible?

msfiiire on OF and Instagram

480p, but I sort of agree.

user-kun, you have a small penis.

I have no time but I must coom.

twitch.tv/msfiiire

if your display is 1080p it displays 1080px height no matter the source. only difference 4k would make is a different mastering or rip. 1080p on 4k however can benefit from upscaling, but desu I always found upscaled content and just any HDR/4k shit on modern 'HiFi' TVs to look weird and unnatural. maybe I'm just a boomer now

My 8k cinema set up I get to use twice a week for 6 hours begs to differ user

I want to make this woman happy

Attached: optimal-viewing-distance-television-graph-size.png (547x461, 48.67K)

no need , women like that are already happy

the trick is you can get miserable chasing them or even more getting them , best to enjoy as fantasy that is never broken

saved and sincere thank you

unless you're watching it on 200 inch screen there's no difference

>fake tits

Attached: 1382833126499.png (427x474, 12.64K)

and?

Attached: vince death stare.gif (300x298, 3.97M)