My next guest is user, thanks for coming on the show. How do you make sense of all this?

My next guest is user, thanks for coming on the show. How do you make sense of all this?

Attached: tucker-carlson.jpg (2500x1667, 1.8M)

>"its fucked"

Attached: ricky.jpg (960x941, 91.76K)

Da jooz

How do you defend flipping out because a puppet said "racism is bad," Mr. Carlson?

Tucker is right about one thing. The people who are in charge only care about class and making sure they maintain their position as the higher class.

You see, Tucker, the thing is, people need to just like be chill and stuff. And like. Let’s just close the borders and start giving people money and houses

Ahem
Thanks for inviting me on the show Tuck. I will try to convey my point as briefly and concisely as possible.
FUCK NIGGERS!
FUCK SPICS!
FUCK KIKES!
FUCK FAGGOTS!
FUCK GOOKS!
FUCK MINORITIES!
FUCK WOMEN!
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES!
Thank you

Attached: avatars-EPQ9Agfetua3aXPO-yvNQOg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35.21K)

And one of those people is Carlson

How come he doesn't wear the bow tie anymore?
Is it vecause the illusion worked and he won the trust if right wing retards so he doesn't have to wear his little costume anymore?
Heckin based Carlson pretends to give a shir about right wing politics even though je used to work for CNN abd msnbc
Any Forums is an embarrassment

he finally realized it makes him look like Gene Shalit

Thank you Tucker. May I ask you why you didn't expose Hunter Buden's laptop when you had the chance?

Wanna hear a joke, Tucker?

>I dunno, but I can make sense of how you're a faggot
>um, excuse me?
>you heard me, bitchboy
>*laughs nervously* "the tolerant left", everyone
>I just left your mom's house
>ok, I think this has...
>faggot

The Jews are behind it all. Always have been always will be

I support the gold standard

Styles gradually change and shift. Maybe he decided that a bow tie was no longer his thing. A lot of conversations don’t even wear bow ties when dressing formally

user, we're on a board full of zoomer children, none of them are going to know who Gene Shalit is.

based

Sounds like commie talk to me.

Attached: 80a.png (600x974, 146.21K)

What segment of his best demonstrates this opinion? It seems to me he's the only person in MSM interested in speaking truth to power but I am willing to consider other viewpoints.

> What do you get when you cross a mentally-ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash!?

Attached: 1442B94B-4A75-4B50-B773-FA9DDAB3663D.png (779x548, 273.61K)

based violent jay

Yes, because söyboys sure do love calling people "faggots".

Anyway, sorry for calling daddy Tucky a mean word.

j is too much of a bitch to say "faggot" these days

> Well you see bitch, I am ok with people being free to make what they want, but that's not what's going on here.
> the puppet is just another example of elites attacking hard working Americans for not conforming fast enough.
> also reminder (shuffles papers) you're a bitch