What would you do in this situation?

youtube.com/watch?v=rTAHsObdzqk

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 18.19.23.png (835x624, 645.85K)

id literally die if someone did this to me

Pull it off because it's a retarded idea that would never work

Stick a pebble or a metal file into the mechanism. Or if I'm in a world where this retarded shit is known about I'd just carry some wire cutters with me

This happened to me once. Luckily I had some wire cutters in my pocket, don't know what I would have done without them

He knew he was in danger of being killed by the cartel and the device was established as a means of killing employed by them.
At that point he really should have been carrying around wire cutters.

they say in the movie the wire is some fictional metal that can't be cut

Real question is, would it be worth banging that GOT lady in the hotel the night before if this were the ultimate outcome?

Same energy

Attached: wild-wild-west-1-1.jpg (650x431, 50.31K)

ACK!

I'd kill the cartel before the wire closed in on itself.

Why was this film bad while NCFOM is good? No country is just like the book & apparently mccarthy wanted it to be a movie all along, even shopping it around as one while he was writing the book.

Take off my shoes and put them between my skin and wire

Now you're dead and your shoes are ruined, good job.

Yeah, your crocs are definetly going to stop it when it cuts through bone like butter.

cum

Attached: WJD5OeGLsOkaO_z2Xn1p7ms9IZi_x6KUs34m62aeUI0.jpg (1080x353, 113.32K)

Why wouldn't they just shoot him?

Because the Coen Bros are better screenwriters than Cormac McCarthy and better directors than Ridley Scott, they knew how to properly adapt his ideas to the screen

Tell me about Cathy. Why does she say the ack?

I have watched my share of horror film deaths, but none of them seemed to be as horrific as this death scene. I think what’s terrible about it is that it takes so long and just 20 minutes earlier he was laughing at The Counselor who was lamenting his own potential death with Maalox and oxytocin. He has time to let it sink in that he is a dead man. He even laughs at the irony right before the contraption almost beheads him and sends blood EVERYWHERE. Yikes!