WARWICK BROS WE FUCKIN BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=tbbveDpUZv4

Attached: 1653688875993.jpg (1536x2048, 471.49K)

>6’ vs 5’11

this is going to go over about as well as the dark crystal show

Who asked for this?

Four! Imagine Harrison driving this fucker on a lush golf course.

I think the best idea for how to deal with Warwick Davis and his family would be to drain a hot tub, make sure it has no steps out and kidnap them. They would awake in the unescapable pit completely naked, his whole family. After the shock and embaressment of being nude with his family and his well developed daughter wore off i would pee into the hot tub from a few feet back, so that the jet of hot piss seemed to come from nowhere. He would fume and get mad, since I'd be eating asparagus daily to really stench it up. After 2 days or so of starving and dehydration they would be fighting over the piss. "Don't waste it i'm so thirsty!" Warwick would shout as he knocked down his daughter while she has piss dribbling down her face as she attempts to drink her share. They would begin to fight over my stink pee. Soon I would begin defecating into a blender and passing into it and blending it into a thick slop, id fill a super soaker and spray it in the air, they would be baffled as it rained a slurry of my piss and shit. Soon, again, they would begin fighting over the few calories I was grotesquely dispensing to them. Again, I would pit family member against family member and offer real food for sexual acts, soon I would completely turn his daughter to my side. Imagine Warwick Davis watching the daily fight between his wife and daughter fighting over who gets to fuck me for a home run apple pie from the supermarket. "I'm doing this for the family!" His wife would scream only for the daughter to spit back about how it was her turn to ride my cock for a package of twizzlers. I wonder how long Warwick would last before dying due to malnutrition only eating a piss & shit smoothie and the occasional bit of shared candy from his whore wife and daughter.

>mfw when I’m 5’11.75” fr no cap

lol

So you're just gonna get piss and shit all over your house? Pretty weird if you ask me

I am a little person and I am so sick these threads

no the entire family is in his bath haha

That show was great though

But they will be flailing around and what not getting piss and shit everywhere. And then if you're doing sex acts on them doesn't that mean you have to bathe them?

midge

I'd imagine he would wash the super soaker and fill it with degreaser and water and bathe them that way.

no it is like being four normal size persons in a football stadium

have you tried growing taller ya dunce?

me on the right

He just pours a water bottle on them. It's like a tsunami to them.

fat nigger

>piss and shit on them first
>then have sex with the women
you got that backwards m8

need it or keep it??!

Bros? @everyone

Anti-funny

Why does the thumbnail look like The Eternals?