Do scandis really find this weird?

Do scandis really find this weird?

Attached: 165807686020343.png (723x820, 351.55K)

It's fucking cold in Sweden of course they don't understand it.

this country is broken bro, we're actually mind blown when we see people enjoying themselves and living life.

I had to work in 38 degrees celsius the other week, "cold" for you maybe but to normal human beings it is hot.

>Siavoush Fallahi
Ah yes a true Swede

Swedoids are so incredibly cold and isolationist and I'm not even joking. If you dont end up depressed here you must be built differently

Attached: 1629539616207.jpg (121x125, 2.79K)

Swedes are inside in chasity belts watchinh their wifes, sister and brothers being breeded by Finns and other immigrants

>Siavoush Fallahi

>oh my god is that a healthy homogenous community i'm going insane, that's so fucked up, where are all the rich diversifying migrants who throw grenades?

It's not exactly hot where i live.

Attached: sdfasdf.jpg (1068x596, 68.59K)

based

Nordcucks don't have a joyful social life, they have an out-of-necessity social life.

Most westerners can't fathom an urban environment without stabbings and gang warfare.

That's your weather? Looks shit man. Today we had above 25 degrees celsius

Based. Swede sissies are no match for Pekka BVLLs

>Swedes are inside in chasity belts watchinh their wifes, sister and brothers being breeded by Finns
how can the brothers breed in chastity? makes no sense

I wish I was Italian

It's the middle of winter, our weather is comparable to the weather in Italy.

wipe peepo be like this weather too spicy

I only called it hot and you would call it hot too, I know because all the syrians here thought it was hot too.

It's shit weather. winter should at least be sub zero temperatures, below ten degrees celsius but no snow is just boring