Puppet Master

How do I into this series? And don't tell me start at the first one because I've heard it's real shit and there's like 20 movies. Which ones are worth watching?

Attached: 15636_1.jpg (728x410, 53.27K)

1-3 are classic. Don't expect a lot, they're modest little horror movies. Littlest Reich is pretty fun but doesn't really respect "the lore" very much. Others will tell you 4-5 are bretty gud too.

Worst thing about the first one is the lack of action and the main actor sleepwalking through the whole thing like he doesn't want to be there.

god no, just watch the highlights on youtube

2 has the best nudity.

Start with the first one.

I liked when the puppets were the good guys.

I like this lil nigga

Watch 2 and The Littliest Reich.

That's all. Many of the movies are literally just rehashed or deleted footage from previous movies. The rest is just pure garbage.

They usually are, but as per the title they're at the command of whichever asshole is controlling them (which usually backfires by the end of the movie.)

that was like one scene

Watch Satan's little helper instead.

That's one of my favourite movies but I fail to see how it's anything like Puppet Master.

It's not, but I felt the urge to recommend it anyways.

Well in that case based tastes user. I hardly ever see that film mentioned.

While I like them, only 1 and 3 are really enjoyable.
wish they had go ahead with the ww2 saga

Stumbled across it years ago at a local video store called Eye On Video. Thought it was just going to be awful, but I ended up enjoying it quite a bit.

>Watch 2 and The Littliest Reich.
This. Though I wish Littlest Reich had been more serious since it was written by based Zahler.

All I know is that "Mark" is in one of them

the one with greg sestero is tied with retro puppet master for worst one

watch the first one in 1990 when being a teenager then reminisce when a noob post about it 30 years later. it's the only valid way to go about it.

Attached: 1650538903702.webm (1920x816, 2.59M)