If they hate arabs then why are they still muslims?

if they hate arabs then why are they still muslims?

Attached: turkey-and-iran.png (1280x650, 93.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barkhat.news/social/163129386686/rape-of-7-afghan-men-by-sepideh-in-farahzad-tehran
af.shafaqna.com/FA/83260
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. Iranian people don't hate Arabs.

2. The majority of the Iranian population is not even practicing Muslims.

Attached: Iran religious survey.png (736x610, 30.49K)

Isn’t none basically atheism or is this a proof that atheism is a cult

None means "I don't care about religion or labels" so basically just agnosticism or atheism but without the label.

then why are you supporting your terrorist government

Did you get a bf yet?

you are talking with iranian diaspora who claims bahrain belongs to iran. hes supporter of shia sharia rouge state.

I'm not? I'm an apolitical agnostic pacifist, I don't care about politics or religion.

I'm not homosexual.

Attached: 16906238_292330347853102_1986991268588158976_n.jpg (480x480, 69.83K)

is it even allowed to be non religious in iran ?

European and Americans calls MENA people ''shitskin'' and yet they're Christians. Christianity originated from ME and Jesus was brown or ''shitskin'' as they say.

Never said that, retard. I said Bahrain was part of Iran until the 1970s.

I know you Low IQ kebab vendors can only lie so I don't expect more from you.

Attached: مجلهٔ_خواندنیها-بحرین_استان_چهاردهم_ایران.jpg (400x429, 94.07K)

>If some Christians hate Jews, then why are they still Christian?
Islam derives from Arabs but it is not an ethnoreligion.

Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel back Salafist/Jihadist terrorists together, US state propaganda repeating retard. You know as little about the situation as Americans here despite being in Saudi Arabia. "No Iran is the biggest terrorist sponsor" LOL kill yourself. Worthless idiot

@ 168707321

takiyeci orospu cocugu

Attached: tranny.jpg (1606x270, 48.06K)

It's allowed to be non-religious anywhere in the privacy of your own home.

Calm down mutt chud. It's true that the Iranian government is bad, but the Saudi government does bad things too.

>No Iran is the biggest terrorist sponsor
yes
youre a fucking idiot who gets all his info from fucking Any Forums
hang yourself

in christianity there no concept of a superior race or people hence why christian can basically hate on other christian even tho it isnt allowed if one were to be good christian however in islam there is a clear understanding that need to accept arabs as superior hence why all muslim speak arabic and even larp as araps because their god them that being arab is better wich kinda makes it weird to hate araps if one is a muslim

imagine simping for rogue sharia state even tho your family escaped from their motherland :DD

Attached: shia dog.jpg (1798x250, 57.44K)

that's because you are

>however in islam there is a clear understanding that need to accept arabs as superior
That's delusion of some Arabs.

You braindead fucking retard, that's not me. There isn't only one American flag on this board.

For starters, I hate the Iranian government and I never post pictures like that.

Attached: EQ-T5nGXYAEiXpB.jpg (946x857, 139.95K)

Christianity more less is judaism.

your rogue state will never get bahrain "back"

Attached: shia.jpg (1711x238, 51.31K)

well what happens if you are publicly non-religious ?

>mutt

my god what happened

Ok, that one is me, but I was talking about a hypothetical scenario if they were to join us. I never said they have to join us, I said if they did join us it would be ok.

Also, my family never escaped, we visit all the time. Just go back to making kebab you broke poorfag.

Attached: c97.png (600x665, 206.35K)

>You braindead fucking retard, that's not me
Majoos pajeet level taqiyya, lmfao

Iran is one of the most backwards shitholes on earth even worse than places like pakistan

Attached: 1657907638269.webm (360x360, 1.26M)

I never said we will get it back, you mystery meat, doner kebap making, cigarette addicted, impoverished rapebaby. I said it was historically ours. Learn to speak English, holy shit.

Attached: 1624135969752.jpg (1099x906, 187.52K)

remember when iranians killed 200+ civilian when they thought it was murikan cruise missile. not even north korea did something like this.

Go hump your bros in the mosque or whatever you kebab vendors do in your free time.

Attached: Anatolian Kebab vendors.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

>Iran is one of the most backwards shitholes on earth even worse than places like pakistan
Iranians are not rapists like Pakis AFAIK, this make them better.

Iranians are literally mutts of
Ancestral_South_Indian: pajeet
Iran_Seh_Gabi_C: Pre-Iranic settler of Zagros
Levant_ISRAEL_C: Levantine
South_Caucasus_EBA: Transcaucasian
Steppe_Andronovo: Real Iranian who bring the identity and language
Turkey_Camlibel_Tarlasi_LC: Anatolian
Turkic_Medieval: Medieval Turkic bvlls

honorary americans of mena

Attached: Iranic.png (844x799, 429.39K)

t. never met with iranians

Thanks for taking all the world's refugees, kebab vendors. Don't worry, more are on their way!

Attached: 1651359108402.jpg (1200x1200, 436.92K)

iranians are trying to kill jewish tourists in turkey

Did they rape you?

>be kebab vendor
>sister and mom get molested in public
>do nothing except cry on the internet

Attached: Paki Chad in Istanbul.webm (576x1024, 2.65M)

3,5 m is nothing compared to iran

>There are about five million millions Afghans living in Iran, according to the Iranian foreign minister Amir Abdullahian – most are undocumented refugees with no legal status.

but at the end, you are pretty much same, that's why we don't see enraged iranians about afghan rapefugees, same mentality and look

Attached: 1655072101875.webm (404x720, 2.63M)

It’s literally impossible for humans to seethe as much as a turks

alevi misin koçum neden kıllı iranlı götü yalıyosun? muta piçi misin?

They're Arabised.
They hate themselves.
So they should.

Many kebab vendors commit suicide after taking dna tests

Attached: 1633109978818.jpg (640x417, 47.59K)

allah cursed rafizis

"GET OUT ARAPS"

Attached: 1658394230091.jpg (1080x879, 287.1K)

barkhat.news/social/163129386686/rape-of-7-afghan-men-by-sepideh-in-farahzad-tehran
af.shafaqna.com/FA/83260
www.imna.ir/news/522403/حکم-اعدام-۶-مرد-تبعه-افغان-متجاوز-به-زن-ایرانی-صادر-شد-جزئیات

use google translate, afghan men gangraping persian women

Iranian inventions, contributions to humanity and discoveries: Human rights, postal service, refrigerators, algebra, sulfuric acid, water supply systems, guitars, bazaars, backgammon, polo, batteries, taxation systems, birthday celebrations, monotheism, irrigation, military units and uniforms, windmills, air conditioning, hospitals, teaching hospitals, paradise landscape gardens, Dropbox, Ebay, Hot Pockets, Bebe women's clothing brand, Tinder, hookah, anesthetics, music sequencer, carpets, prosthetics, video browsing, windpumps, glass eyes

Anatolian doner kebap vendor inventions, contributions to humanity and discoveries: doner kebap, Armenian genocide, Assyrian genocide, shitty soap operas, destruction of Constantinople, and cheap tourist resorts

Attached: 20170202_STEM.jpg (960x684, 55.58K)

I thought only an Armenian could past an Armenian with their reaction when they see a Turk but here you are.

Attached: 1597770847013.png (483x470, 183.71K)