What do they gain from opposing the west?

What do they gain from opposing the west?
Struggling so hard on economy and diplomacy yet still act like they're superpower.

Attached: r.jpg (900x600, 60.89K)

They crave our cocks

Attached: bn323323.png (960x912, 883.88K)

Sovereignty

This

We suffered countless invasions in the past and know if for sure: westerners can't be trusted, they'll backstab you, so being friends with them is pointless.

Implying you have dicks lmao. 10 cm? You're laughable.

>struggling
Hah, you wish. Russia so big they even have TIGERS.

Attached: 1654972211864.png (374x356, 124.93K)

>creating the next generation of asiatic cannon fodder for the purposes of expanding the russian empire
i must admit russia never cease to amaze me with their 4d chess moves

Attached: 1659167348144336.webm (720x720, 940.54K)

So their women won't leave them for EU-sponsored BBC'd Nigerian immigrants.

>when your only friends are Iran, North Korea, China and some sub-Sahara african dictatorships

Attached: 1524426001721.png (1200x1200, 200.86K)

Lol seethe more. China and Russia are getting closer

>westerners can't be trusted, they'll backstab you
It was a prank bro but we came to your side so who cares amrite?

Best friends ever
better than homosexuals

west didnt honour their promise by expanding nato borders. can u tell me why would u need fucking georgia in nato?

They won't need it as a Beijing satellite

I hate r*sniggers like you wouldn't believe but I respect their drive for self determination and not giving a single shit. Our cunt is mostly a cuck don't rock the boat dick sucker nation who was sucking moscow cock for decades until switching to being fuck in the ass by Brussels and Washington.

Oh, it was entirely our initiative

what your country can offer to nato though? manpower? strategic location? nothing. it was stupid idea to take ukr and georgia into nato.

You should switch sides again asap

>China and Russia are getting closer
No. You didn't help us evade the western sanctions, so we know your true colours. You're the Asian Israel. Trusting China is quite dumb. Our only friend is Belarus.

They get balls

He isn't a viet, he is a french expat.

YOU WILL IMPORT ZE NEGERAS

Attached: 856567.png (343x440, 238.52K)

What promise? Russia had it in actual writing to respect Ukraine's borders in exchange for the nuclear weapons stored there from Soviet days.

never forget how mao chimped out and attacked soviet union, later allied with usa. wish soviets liberated eastern turkestan.

i imagine their resistance to the american yoke is how i feel about submitting to the chinese yoke, and i sorta get it and dont blame them for feeling the way they do. they crossed the line by killing ukranians for no fucking reason though. imagine what the history books will say about this. most pointless war ever

user in the russian army they rape men in the ass. At least in the west faggots keep to their own

We shouldn't have given independence to Ukraine and Belarus in the first place. Or should have taken all the territories populated by Russians from Ukraine, like Crimea, Odessa and Donetsk.

Honor, Glory and above all the expansions of the realm. What they really seek is to establish itself has a leading world power

>no fucking reason
If CNN hadn't told you the reasons, it doesn't mean they don't exist. Had we not attacked first, they'd eventually invade Crimea. Not to mention the countless shelling of Donetsk and Lugansk. Someone should have stopped the Nazi kievan regime.

i love how old gps guided rockets blow russian depots left and right and ruski shits dont have anything to stop those rockets. kek

>They'd eventually invade Crimea
The sheer audacity of you snowniggers

OP China/Russian getting stronger and taking a lot of western European influence benefits you in the long run. Unless you are a fan of American culture.

That doesn't demoralise, but enrages us. There'll be more castration videos lol.

You will literally freeze or go broke relying on Iranian gas alone dumbass