Go for a walk

>go for a walk
>see fit looking man with fat, dumpy looking wife
>happens multiple times

How common is this in your country? Why don't they get women that look as good as they do?

Attached: square zoom.jpg (235x215, 45.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oaJ63L489mo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fit =/= good looking.

Opposite in my cunt

Fat = bad looking for sure

Feels like an american problem, rarely see thin men with fat women. The exception beeing somalis where the women are obese and the men lanky skeletons.

My guess is they want a loyal woman whose low maintenance

Is that hard to find in women that take care of themselves?

its an american thing
I am skinny/fit and my past exes were all fat
Now my current gf is skinny

Also slimfit. I only date skinny girls, but most of them were psycho

All the fit women (like 20% of women) are all riding the fit chad cock carousel, so that fit normal guys have to settle for cows.

bump

>Marry woman while she's attractive
>She cares less and less about how she looks and gains weight over the years
>Love her and/or don't want the hassle of upending your whole life and finding a new place to live
>Stay married and occasionally throw a bone into a bargirl or skanky broad you meet on a business trip
>Live a contented life

Why do women do this? Wouldn't they feel bad knowing how much less attractive they are to their mate-for-life? Why not just stop eating ice cream and walk/jog once in a while? It's not hard.

women get fat after marrige because of the change of their lifestyle, I guess

Because Americans have no taste or standards in women, partially because most women from here suck so much and are mostly ugly, fat or both. There's a reason Eastern European, Russian, Asian, etc. women are fetishized in the USA so much.

Correct, it's not hard, but that's fat people for you. They'll go out of their way to destroy their body because they're just that hedonistic, greedy, gluttonous and lazy. "Sure I could just refrain from excessively eating and stay healthy, but on the other hand OM NOM NOM NOM CAKE TASTE good." Again, fat people for you.

How about this phenomenon

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-090027~2.png (1080x1441, 1.26M)

that chick is pretty hot. why is she with him?

>be me KHHV autistic manlet
>go visit the local festival to wind down
>visit warship, was nice and all
>look around
>everyone has a qt gf and I am a single miserable piece of dogshit
>start feeling like shit, buy 5 beers to cope and tip the guitar guy 20 euros due to his SOVL music that makes me feel better

I am never going outside anywhere aside from work, it is pure suicide fuel my heart can't take this anymore.

She's a feeder fetish
youtu.be/oaJ63L489mo

It’s the same feeling every summer

Have you thought about getting a ugly fat loser gf? I mean a girl so ugly that no other man would ever tough her? At least then youll get pussy and have someone to spend time with

Be careful. I felt similarly when I was 19, and became a shut-in recluse for ten years because of it.

I am 25 so it is over.

When I was 25 I started learning webdev and became an independent contractor. Now at 30 I have a job with $140k/yr salary. Still a social and emotional recluse, though. You can find ways to cope and distract yourself like that. Maybe find something more satisfying like fostering animals or something that's closer to your heart, if you can find something like that (I couldn't).