Is your country progressive with its native languages?

Is your country progressive with its native languages?

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-103120_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2019, 803.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8Y97SJvnk
harvardpolitics.com/a-progressive-facade-comparing-the-u-s-and-canadas-treatment-of-indigenous-peoples/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since it's in nunavut it's probably a good thing.

That's good

Agreed. It seems like the beginning of an effort to do this with many more languages.
I think so too.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-103416_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2019, 729.43K)

No, they're all dying here. Some state governments made the indigenous languages official languages of the states, but that doesn't do anything to keep them alive. Practically all media is in English, practically all schools use English as the medium of education, and speaking an indigenous language doesn't help anyone economically.

Natives should rise up and kill and rape you all

politicians do these meme changes and call it a days work

I want to learn Navajo just because of how strange it looks and sounds:
>Áádóó Bóhólníihii éí Mózes yíká ádííniidgo yich'į' haadzíí'; níbaal bii' dahozdísinii biyi'dóó ábíłní,
>Ízrel dine'é bich'į' handziihgo ábidiní, Nihitahdóó ła' Bóhólníihii bich'į' náázhdi'yoołnihgo éí béégashii áádóó dibé ła' nááhizhdoołnihgo éí jidoolóós.
>Nááhizhdoołnihii éí béégashii jidiłidgo nááhizhdoołnih ládą́ą́' biką'ii hadaałt'éii nízdidoolóosgo t'áá hó íiznízingo níbaal bii' dahozdísinii bich'éédą́ą'gi Bóhólníihii binááł jidiłidgo nááhizhdoołnih.
>Áádóó didlidgo náájiiłniihígíí bitsiit'áagi dashdidoolnihgo há dínóodzįįł; éí bee há k'ééhodoodǫǫł biniyé ách'ą́ą́h nááhizhdoołnih.
>Áádóó Bóhólníihii binááł dóola jidiyoołhééł, áko nááda'iiłniihii Éran biye'ké éí dił nídeidiyiikaahgo níbaal bii' dahozdísinii bich'éédą́ą'gi bikáá' náá'iiniihí bikáa'gi t'áá át'é yik'ínídeiłka' doo.
>Ákohgo didlidgo nááhidoonihígíí néidooł'ah áádóó niidiyoołgish.

No
But recently, a feminist became famous because she invented "la Féminine Universelle" which boils down to feminizing words and eradicating the masculine

Hot

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl8Y97SJvnk

Idk? Kazakh isn't an official language here, but i dont think they care at all.

Fun fact: Navajo is a direct descendent of the Dene languages we have here in Canada. Lovely family of languages if I do say so myself.

Attached: code-talkers-native-languages-map-languages.png (2764x2694, 844.93K)

funny how anglo-americans do more for their tiny population of natives than latinx subhumans do for theirs, yet spics have the nerve to larp as 100% full blood native despite not practicing the culture or speaking a native language and being an iberian rape baby

Polako sa bazom brate

We will :)

In Paraguay there's Guaraní with 6.5 million speakers (both inside and outside the country). Quechua (considered a language by some, but consists of mutually-unintelligible variants) is spoken by around eight million people in the Andes. And Aymara is spoken by around 1.7 million speakers.
All of these are in better situations than the most spoken native languages in the United States or Canada.

Luckily ours in Canada are growing quite healthily.

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-112953_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x479, 492.79K)

its probably cuz there are more of them in canada. up there theyre like 7-8% iirc while down here its only about 1-2%.

yeah? what have they done for their natives?

Indigenous language retention is better in the United States than in Canada.

harvardpolitics.com/a-progressive-facade-comparing-the-u-s-and-canadas-treatment-of-indigenous-peoples/

Based on my ((uncited)) research, I've seen better demographic increases in most Canadian ones than in American ones.

Good