Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 3000.jpg (1200x900, 178.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6bHDyxpOSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

line for train? yes on sunday morning

No, Serbians don't come here

It's the line for the welfare office*

*sorry there was no money to rebuild the city properly, other things are more important

Attached: ab04659h7iq71.jpg (569x800, 135.53K)

Our border is an ocean and the Australian government doesn't really like boat people.

Attached: boat.jpg (1346x744, 217.07K)

yes and my government has a completely illogical "catch & release" policy where they pretend that these illegals are going to show up for court and allow them to roam free until their summons arrives, which they obviously ignore.

Do they have to clear snow off the tops of those building in the winter?

yes unironically, many ethiopians and yemenis immigrants are causing racist sentiments here. Imagine coming here off all places, why not fuck off to europe or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=E6bHDyxpOSk

Attached: oromo.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

>t. Ching Chong Chan

boats bad but if NGOs fly them in it's okay

How much would have to pay a year for personal security if I moved to Mogadishu?

you can live in gated areas that come with security, "personal" security services here will extort you, but why would you want to live here? That's like asking to die if you are a foreigner

why rebuild? earthquake?

Afro-Arab here
Can Somalis and my other black brethren in Somalia recognize my facial structure(I look like picrel)? I want to to spend of my last years and pensions in my motherland and wonder how's racism against different blax ethnicities u got

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Yes but they never cross The Wall

Nope, we are too poor for that to happen.

Let them in, polbunkerrefugeechudincel. They literally want to cross to Germany, not Pooland

I'm sorry but only legal migration or ukrainians

Is it fine if the "legal migrants" were blax or browns aka non-whites and non-slavs?

>Afro-Arab
They are only 3% of the population

Official data says they are more than 10+%, of course it's up to ~5% up irl